Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Unhappy with Update to Gifting System and Facebook Connect

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Just want to pop in and say thanks for the thoughtful and detailed feedback, we do read player comments and posts like this are very helpful. Thank you!
    Is anyone on staff going to pipe in and answer some of the questions raised about the gifting system? While I am happy to provide thoughtful feedback, it sometimes seems like a waste of my time since we rarely have questions answered or are given any kind of real explanation.

The only real change to the gifting system that I've noticed since my post, is the inclusion of eggs, bread and cheese in the gift rotation. That change only reinforces my criticism of this new gifting system. Since gifting is so very limited on this game, it would be great for the gifted items to be worthwhile, and for the system to be user friendly.
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Quote Originally Posted by 441sogo View Post
    Is anyone on staff going to pipe in and answer some of the questions raised about the gifting system? While I am happy to provide thoughtful feedback, it sometimes seems like a waste of my time since we rarely have questions answered or are given any kind of real explanation.

The only real change to the gifting system that I've noticed since my post, is the inclusion of eggs, bread and cheese in the gift rotation. That change only reinforces my criticism of this new gifting system. Since gifting is so very limited on this game, it would be great for the gifted items to be worthwhile, and for the system to be user friendly.
    I agree wholeheartedly. They have neutered this part of the game. I no longer care to send or receive gifts. It's meaningless now.

Nightclub Owner
    You know it's actually funny when I go into my game and I get a gift, I hit the accept and gift back button knowing full well that the person won't get a gift because I sent out my three gifts directly from my neighbor list first thing in the morning. I leave the game, come back a little bit later, and that gift is BACK AGAIN wanting me to accept and gift back. What do I do? Well I rinse and repeat...click the button, accept the gift/gift back, and go on my merry way. A little while later go back into my game again and guess what??? YES, it's BACK AGAIN!

TL, you broke what wasn't broken but you know what, I don't even give a darn about it........Just stop alerting me to this worthless gift each time I enter the game. I have better things to do than to continually do the same thing over, and over, and over......

Gifting is horrible. Please give us a decline button. I will not accept $3, $5 or even $10 but every time I go into the game these pop up. Would like to clear them out. I would like a decline button and still be able to gift my neighbors back. All you can do now accept and gift back or uncheck them which does not get rid of them.

Why does Facebook still have to be involved in games in 2015 when the game isn't even played within Facebook servers? There is a reason I'm playing this game on my smartphone, and not on Facebook. At least give us the option to connect to Instagram or Twitter or nothing at ALL. Also, sending just 3 gifts total is a joke.

The whole gifting is messed up. Make it like Bakery Story.

Don't change something if it was fine in the first place. I have been playing Bakery Story about a month after it came out years ago and have seen different kinds of features come and go.

Rhino Keeper
    First of all, thank you for expanding the gifting in the game. From what I can tell, we can now send/receive up to 20 gifts per day. That's a huge improvement for me.

Given the expanded gifting, It would be GREAT to have the option to delete gifts. Not that I'm ungrateful, but I'd really rather not accept the eggs, cheese and bread. Given how extremely rare it is to receive quick serves or parts, the ability to dump unwanted items would (hopefully) free up space to receive something a little more useful. Also, if food gifts are in the rotation, it would be great to include some longer restock items. Let's face it, no matter what level, there probably isn't a single player out there that needs or wants an egg!

Gifts from Facebook-connected neighbors are still confusing as heck. I've figured out who some of the gifts are from, but without the restaurant name attached, it's really hard to know who is sending the gift.
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 441sogo View Post
    First of all, thank you for expanding the gifting in the game. From what I can tell, we can now send/receive up to 20 gifts per day. That's a huge improvement for me.

Given the expanded gifting, It would be GREAT to have the option to delete gifts. Not that I'm ungrateful, but I'd really rather not accept the eggs, cheese and bread. Given how extremely rare it is to receive quick serves or parts, the ability to dump unwanted items would (hopefully) free up space to receive something a little more useful. Also, if food gifts are in the rotation, it would be great to include some longer restock items. Let's face it, no matter what level, there probably isn't a single player out there that needs or wants an egg!

Gifts from Facebook-connected neighbors are still confusing as heck. I've figured out who some of the gifts are from, but without the restaurant name attached, it's really hard to know who is sending the gift.
    Yeah,thank you for allowing more gifts to be exchanged,pleasantly surprised!

Executive Chef
    I got a helping hand today for the first time since the facebook update. Also got 100 coins yesterday instead of the usual 5, so maybe they've made some improvements, or I was just freaky lucky.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm getting helping hands regularly now.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456