Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	19019Ok I have the screen shot...

Wow.
    Still better than an egg or 3 coins though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Wow.
    Still better than an egg or 3 coins though.
    Yes, that's what I posted earlier... It's worth more than that. It's hilarious though. But why cheese?
    Granted, people love cheese. (Minus vegans or others on different diets) but still... Its cheese-gate!
    Perhaps they are slowly introducing food as gifts and cheese is the starter?

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	29 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	19019Ok I have the screen shot...
    If it makes you feel any better, cheese is at least a notch higher on the rarity scale than the piece of bread I was just gifted:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	22 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	19022  
    Last edited by chiaroscurio; 03-11-15 at 01:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, that is ridiculous! I don't feel like a piece of bread should be considered a gift unless you are giving it to a homeless person on the street.

I also will not be connecting this game with my Facebook profile.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by travelingcircus View Post
    Wow, that is ridiculous! I don't feel like a piece of bread should be considered a gift unless you are giving it to a homeless person on the street.

I also will not be connecting this game with my Facebook profile.
    Yes, but mine isn't connected anymore.. It tells me to reconnect. My pic is just the red head chef. Does this mean once you're connected... It's forever? Even though I did connect to get it out of the way?

Rhino Keeper
    Who knows???. The only ones that do, aren't talking

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chiaroscurio View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, cheese is at least a notch higher on the rarity scale than the piece of bread I was just gifted:
    Hmmm.. Are they now adding in gifting food? We need to get them to go the veggie market...ASAP. But, yes lol... Here's a piece of bread! Have a great day! (is secretly jealous of your quick serve..) lol... Kidding. I thought maybe they would choose something general store, then maybe choose something cheap and restocks quickly at meat market (a chicken?) then move to veggie and give us a potato or something? But it's going downhill... Waits for the "wait a second! I got an egg!" Then wait... "I got one coin! Atleast you got an egg!"

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm.. Are they now adding in gifting food? We need to get them to go the veggie market...ASAP. But, yes lol... Here's a piece of bread! Have a great day! (is secretly jealous of your quick serve..) lol... Kidding. I thought maybe they would choose something general store, then maybe choose something cheap and restocks quickly at meat market (a chicken?) then move to veggie and give us a potato or something? But it's going downhill... Waits for the "wait a second! I got an egg!" Then wait... "I got one coin! Atleast you got an egg!"
    Well, this is one way to get us to stop complaining about the gifting system....make the gifts utterly useless that we don't even care if we receive gifts any longer! Lol!! I loved getting quick serves, but now it seems impossible to get them. I sure hope this cheese/bread thing is a mistake, and we go back to receiving useful items soon!!
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 441sogo View Post
    Well, this is one way to get us to stop complaining about the gifting system....make the gifts utterly useless that we don't even care if we receive gifts any longer! Lol!! I loved getting quick serves, but now it seems impossible to get them. I sure hope this cheese/bread thing is a mistake, and we go back to receiving useful items soon!!
    Or at least give us the option to choose which gift to give. Maybe new players won't mind getting that slice of bread, or cheese.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast