Thread: No explosives from breeding

No explosives from breeding

Anyone else getting no explosives from breeding? for 2 weeks now not had any explosives, and have had the nest full 24 hours a day trying for new animals, was hoping to expand to new areas, but that's impossible without explosives for mining, my luck left me with breeding too, couldn't breed a Valentine animal, and no other new one either since

Rhino Keeper
    You sure your bomb count isn't full? Go to the mine and look at the top of the screen and see how many you have. If its full you need to use some before you can get more. You can only hold 15 at a time
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Fashion Designer
    I get few and far between on bombs. I breed constantly. Seems we share the same fate. Slow at expanding, frustrating. I just keep slugging away!

Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    You sure your bomb count isn't full? Go to the mine and look at the top of the screen and see how many you have. If its full you need to use some before you can get more. You can only hold 15 at a time
    Oh didn't know there was a 15 limit on them, I was planning on saving them up and having a mining blitz lol, thank you have used some up and hopefully this works when next breeding finishes

Rhino Keeper
    Only other thing I can think of is the timers of the breeding. You get 1 bomb for every 6 hours so if you are only getting 1 hour timers as you breed, it will take you 6 timers (breeds) for 1 bomb

Editing to add: ahh just saw your reply after I posted this. Hopefully it's all solved for you
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29