Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance 3/8/15

Scheduled Maintenance 3/8/15

Hey there!

We need to make sure all of our games are performing at the highest level for you, so we're pausing the play for a little bit this Sunday, March 8th. After that, you can dive right back in and get back to having fun.

March 8th, 2015
    1:50 AM PST to 4:10 AM PDT

Thanks for your awesome patience!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 03-07-15 at 05:29 PM.

Executive Chef

Maintenance

Please add a time website to the maintenance thread so that people outside the US can easily check the time their game will be down.

New Resident
    This is ****.

New Resident
    All I play are team lava games. So you completely shut down everything I do participate in. This is insane. Why not do a little here and there so we can still enjoy ourselves.

Host(ess)
    This is 9.50am - 12.10pm BST, this is so inconvenient as it's at the end of the bulldog tournament. How are we supposed to complete it with 2hrs 20min missing. At least schedule maintenance when there are no challenges.....grrrrr!,

Executive Chef
    Thanks for letting us know

New Resident
    Will the tournament be extended due to the downtime?

What will happen to the stuff that we made? Are they going to expire? Coz I made drinks on nightclub story..was in the middle of waiting for them to finish then the maintenance came...what a bummer! Though I appreciate the maintenance I just hope you will freeze all the goals or stuff we made/orders so that we can finish them or nothing go to waste.

Fashion Designer
    So I was in the middle of a tournament round, will it come back where I was? I had a critical hit on level 30 shaman, going to win on the next hit, after losing all day yesterday its a little frustrating

Executive Chef
    As I understand it you take the play down due to daylight savings time, but more notice really should be given. I'm in the UK the message on the CS forum was posted after I went to bed and I woke up to the system being down. At least 24 hours notice should be given to give us all a chance wherever we are in the world, and whatever game we are playing. Clearly it's not only CS which has a timed event running. I really hope this doesn't affect people games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast