Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Android users get to the Arctic Iles?

Executive Chef
    Yup... but now the expansion permits only are an annoyance... You keep getting them from the Spin-the-Wheel, but absolutely no use for it...

Doesn't really matter if it cost a lot to most Android users. I am lvl 120 and have well over 300 million coins. I have nothing to spend on other then habit and food. If I knew they was going to favor IOS user I would have never played or spent money on dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Android users want parity! Vote for Arctic isles and albums etc, pls! Now

Banned
    Android accounts can only visit ios neighbors arctic isles but we can't have our own. Doesn't make sense to me. Also fantasy forest story has had the album on Android for a very long time, yet dragon story does not.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Androids have come a long way in these games. When I started playing I was looking forward to getting the scarecrow at some point and other things I'd drooled over on others isles. As time progressed and a long time spent building my island I was finding out that us Androids can't have Scarecrow. Can't have battles,album,spin to win, dragons for ios only, some decorations, the list goes on. In other words we only had the basic of basics....breeding. This caused gagging by my ios nbrs lol. They were so nice that they didn't want to gloat about ios only stuff they got and so didn't share their excitement with me so I wouldn't be disappointed. If I had known in the beginning it was like that I would never have played, and especially invested money into the game. I was so disappointed and angry that I did something about it.
    It's time we had the rest of the game and be totally equal,so yes Artic isle we want you however expensive you are (I had so many billions of coins I hit the limit and my coins went backwards when hab collecting and S8 had to remove a load of them so I could play lol), also the breeding on Artic isle counts toward leaderboard points so we are missing out on that.
    The album I believe gives goals to get certain dragons... my beloved Scarecrow I want please! PARITY...IT'S TIME!!

Rhino Keeper
    S8 has come a long way to make Android almost equal.
    Why not take the last couple steps and make it 100%. Arctic Isles for Android would be awesome, and album too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    S8 has come a long way to make Android almost equal.
    Why not take the last couple steps and make it 100%. Arctic Isles for Android would be awesome, and album too.
    Yea especially since we can already travel to neighbors arctic isles. Why not our own? There's similar features as the main island, breeding, feeding, planting, evolving. Should be doable. Album works perfectly fine on fantasy forest story, not sure why it's been coming soon for 2 years on dragon story. Uhh. Almost equal though, almost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12