Thread: Quest outpost

New Resident

Quest outpost

When I use the quest outpost to go for treasures, it takes my coins and the dragon goes off. When they return the items I have been rewarded do not show up in storage or in my coin collection. When you recently had a quest that involved using the quest post, I received credit for doing the quests but again never received the treasures, for example 8 maps (twice). Please fix!! This is my third time bringing to your attention!

Quote Originally Posted by farmfour View Post
    When I use the quest outpost to go for treasures, it takes my coins and the dragon goes off. When they return the items I have been rewarded do not show up in storage or in my coin collection. When you recently had a quest that involved using the quest post, I received credit for doing the quests but again never received the treasures, for example 8 maps (twice). Please fix!! This is my third time bringing to your attention!
    Hi there! If you have completed all your Island expansions, you will be unable to check how many Mystic Maps you have because you are unable to tap on Expand to check on the total. Mystic Maps are not in your Storage, you can only check by tapping on expansions.

In regards to other rewards you have received from sending your Dragons on quests, please email support@teamlava.com so they discuss your account with you. Thank you!

New Resident
    When i get maps rewarded in the quest outpost, I check the craft area to see if I have maps to create dragons as well as in storage.