Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Nugget #7 - Levels & Experience

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ren333277277 View Post
    I?m now level 43. For special events, what?s ?higher level? considered to be, for lower or higher level requirements in the event goals. I read months ago about it being in the 40s or something. But worried because even the last bear event, with ivys hut collections it can be slow going. I looked on the forum for each event, but it only says ?HL? or ?LL? but not what level ?HL? is ...

Can anyone clear this up for me please?
    Certainly can! It's 46+. and welcome to the forum!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Just added a live level & XP calculator: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/#XP_LvL

Enter the XP you have in your game overview window to estimate your real level!
    Wondering if this is up to date or if I did something wrong. One of my games is level 47 with 131,549 XP. I was trying to calc how many til I hit level 48 and it told me I'm already on level 48. Thanks for any help you can offer

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The calculator is just for fun to figure out levels above 50. You need to look at the under level 50 table on page 1. You're so very close to the next level! Your blue star must look full. Once you hit level 50 you don't get that as a visual. Miss that

131600 is L48

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456