Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do goals work?

Executive Chef
    It says I have 3 days left to serve 14 bananas right now.

Fashion Designer
    Oh boy...cook like mad!

Executive Chef
    4 down, 10 to go.......
    Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I hope you have time to unlock all the recipes on the first appliance, but if you're doing the Valentine's goals, time is almost up and you probably won't finish everything in time, sorry to say. That happened to me when I first started. Most of us have moved on to the goals that just started March 4th and you still have about 30 days left on them. See the March 4 Breadfully Yours thread. They start with making croissants. Another note, sometimes any wallpaper purchase will do for goals, instead of the one shown. You can always try to buy a single one of least expensive and see if the number required by the goals goes down. If it does,buy enough for goals, if not you just have to get the specific required wallpaper as the price to continue with the overall goals. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Since you already started the goal, in the event you don't finish it you may get a pop up asking if you want to purchase the final prize anyway for x number of gems.

When I first started, i didn't understand realize there were timed goals and just did the ones with no timers because they were at the top and I hadn't bothered to scroll down. I didn't even know there was a forum. I completely missed the January 2014 goals and wasn't able to complete the February 2014 goals on time once I realized some goals have timers. A pop showed up and asked if I wanted to buy the final prize, but because I did not hit the button in time, it disappeared.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the advice. Yeah I gave up on the Valentine goal lol. I'm just doing the commercial oven one now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    Initially, just cook the number of recipes required by each subgoal since there is a time limit to finish the whole set of goals. Don't make my mistake: When I was a newbie I thought I had 34 days to do the first item in a goal not knowing there were many more subgoals to complete in that limited time. So move along quickly. Goals are doable with 2 or 3 of each goal appliance, although you'll see some who have 18 goal appliances. They like to finish super fast. Once you get the final goal prize, you can go back and master all the recipes on the goal appliances as you have unlimited time for that. Sometimes you'll reach level 2 mastery of a recipe and earn a gem while working on the goals when they require making a high volume of items such as 24 or more. Don't spend gems to get through the goals faster. Gems are equivalent to real money in this game. Most of all have fun!
    Wow PrairieGrass, that's a helpful and very large-hearted post. sweet of you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12