Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do goals work?

Executive Chef

Talking how do goals work?

Is there a thread somewhere that explains how these goals work and how you get goal items? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    You can find this information at the top of the forum. There are new monthly goals at the beginning of each month.

Executive Chef
    Thanks. I looked at it but I'm still kind of confused. Does completing a goal get you an item or does it just give you the opportunity to be able to purchase a special item? Is there some kind of prize when you complete level four of each food item? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    When you complete an entire set of goals for the month, you'll receive one free final goal prize (it cost coins or gems if you want to buy more). Along the way, you'll be able to unlock a bunch of other goal items (smaller floor decors, wall decors, chair, tables, counter), these things you can unlock but the game usually won't give you one for free although you need to purchase them in order to move forward with the goal. There's a feature called Level Mastery wherein if you reach levels 2 and 4 of a recipe, you'll receive 1 gem for each level. Because the monthly goals come with two new ovens, each with 3 recipes, you get 12 gems when you master them.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 03-05-15 at 09:42 PM.

the goals work step by step

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....eadfully-Yours

there u can see wht u have to do, wht will be unlocked, and wnd wht u will get

Rhino Keeper
    Initially, just cook the number of recipes required by each subgoal since there is a time limit to finish the whole set of goals. Don't make my mistake: When I was a newbie I thought I had 34 days to do the first item in a goal not knowing there were many more subgoals to complete in that limited time. So move along quickly. Goals are doable with 2 or 3 of each goal appliance, although you'll see some who have 18 goal appliances. They like to finish super fast. Once you get the final goal prize, you can go back and master all the recipes on the goal appliances as you have unlimited time for that. Sometimes you'll reach level 2 mastery of a recipe and earn a gem while working on the goals when they require making a high volume of items such as 24 or more. Don't spend gems to get through the goals faster. Gems are equivalent to real money in this game. Most of all have fun!

Executive Chef
    okay so I finished buying the valentine tiles and completed that part. See what I didn't know was that when you finished that it unlocked another part to do. I wasn't understanding why I would want to buy tiles and wallpaper I didn't really like for a little bit of money and experience stars. Now I understand better how it works (I think, lol).

Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    okay so I finished buying the valentine tiles and completed that part. See what I didn't know was that when you finished that it unlocked another part to do. I wasn't understanding why I would want to buy tiles and wallpaper I didn't really like for a little bit of money and experience stars. Now I understand better how it works (I think, lol).

Thanks
    How many days do you have left on it, btw?

Goals usually go:
    Buy x# tile and wall paper
    Buy first appliance (recipes are 1 hr/3hr/5hr OR 2hr/4hr/6hr)
    Cook first recipe
    Cook second recipe and buy x floor/wall decor OR counters
    Cook third recipe to unlock floor decor
    Buy second appliance (recipes can be 5hr/7hr/9hr OR 4hr/6hr/8hr or more, etc.)
    Cook fourth recipe and buy x tables and x chairs
    Cook fifth recipe and have the newly unlocked floor decor
    Cook sixth recipe
    Earn final goal prize

Just as a general guide. Sometimes it's a little different from goal to goal like the new bread goal was different from the others.

Executive Chef
    I don't really know, this is my first time trying one of the goals. I think I understand it a little better now though. Also thanks to the forum I have gifted better today. Gifted first and then accepted requests.

These games remind me a lot of the ones that use to be on facebook, cafe world and restaurant world. I don't remember if they had challenges and goals on those games though. I was really bummed when they discontinued those games so glad I found these

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I don't really know, this is my first time trying one of the goals. I think I understand it a little better now though. Also thanks to the forum I have gifted better today. Gifted first and then accepted requests.

These games remind me a lot of the ones that use to be on facebook, cafe world and restaurant world. I don't remember if they had challenges and goals on those games though. I was really bummed when they discontinued those games so glad I found these
    When you look at the goal window (upper left) it will tell you have many days you have left for any gem goals and also the game goals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast