Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/5/15 Preparing for the next event

Executive Chef
    Yeah, it doesn't really feel like St. Patty's OR Easter to me .. I mean, what do dignitaries & custard have to do with either one? LOL
    Maybe just Spring Equinox???
    Dabag, where are you with the dialogue so we can reread for hints? lol

PS. Fellow USA players ~ don't forget to set your clocks forward 1 hour tonite! Whoop whoop!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 03-07-15 at 09:57 AM. Reason: PS added

Fashion Designer
    I keep thinking about the Baron's reference to Mt. Olympus, if my memory is right. Perhaps there are some "godly" royal visits coming? Would be interesting.

Executive Chef
    I am still making orange dye, in the mean time, replenshing all that is needed to be replenished.
    The Custard the baron talked about will need milk, and corn (yikes - yes still Corn-ophobe)
    A new adventure (to Mt Olympus) maybe? Thanks Danzplace for the reminder.

The fancy blocks and beams ( in addition to ornate and enchanted ) to build either new building(s) or upgrade an old one? Which would start giving items, in case it did not iniatially? ( As suggested in the poll)
    I do hope for upgrading the Wizard School, though highly unlikely.

Are we getting a new workshop where we can use the dye, hide, and wool ? Make costumes? Trade them, or sell them as an adventure items?
    I think the next update is going to be really interesting, because we still don't know to which occasion it is related,
    St. Patty's or Easter Or Spring Equinox...plenty of possibilities.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    I got everything ready, but am curious about this next event ^.^ working on stocking up everything I've used so far in pursiot of the Pink Alicorn in the meanwhile.

Host(ess)
    Okej I got really interested in the almenac when NorthWoodsKingdom wrote spring Equinox that got me thinking maybe in there could be a clue. I searched the net about a US calender (because when the update comes it always talken about US time) because on a calender is al the happenings of the year like Easter and such. So I looked it up and next weeks thursday is the 12th and on that day is world kidney day,
    17th is St. Patricks day
    19th is St. Joseph
    20th is spring equinox and a new moon acording the almenac
    29th is Palm sunday and summer time begins here in europe and
    30th is doctors day

So some where in there should some clues what this event could be

Host(ess)
    Guess I'll start making beams, blocks, and stocking up on materials just in case.

Host(ess)
    I think the most important happenings this month is St. Patricks day and the Equinox or coming of spring as it is sometimes called, so I did some research about them.

St. Patricks day is about St. Patrick and his journey and the shamrock and all is green.

The Equinox is about celebraiting the coming of spring and that has myths and legends about romans and greeks gods and someone mentioned something about Mt. Olympus and godlike the diolog in the update (sorry don't remeber who) and Mt. Olympus is the place where the roman gods live in roman mythology.

So the more I read about these two events the more I am leaning towards the event/theme on next weeks update will be about the Equinox and celebraiting it with all the things you do in spring like planting and growing and eggs has a big role in the Equinox because it reprecents new life and potential and there are even egg-balancing ceremonies i public
    Last edited by lisman; 03-07-15 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Spelling

I haven't had this show up for me yet. What do I do??

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oaktreemanor View Post
    I haven't had this show up for me yet. What do I do??
    Always check the first and second posts of threads. They hold all of the information you need to finish a goal. For this week, it's an optional set of goals for which you need to be level 15+ in order to participate. Android users also got this update.

That's what I am saying. I am level fifty .they are talking about something that has came out on the 5th. Right? I didn't get that.