Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/5/15 Preparing for the next event

Executive Chef
    I always have planted 5 of everything, usually ready for harvest for I don't need that much anymore. And 5 for the thing I'm currently working on: usually cocoa, sugar, wheet, or carrots. I find it a very nice and relaxing way of farming

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...Hmm, royal gardeners and festive, opulent, avant garde decor ....does this mean we're gonna finally get the potted rose bouquet that wasn't supposed to be on the wedding pop-up? LOL

...I wonder what other decorations it'll be that we have nowhere to display? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Royal Rose Bush Pot Quest! It might come true!
    It might ...and we might just be crafting upteen flower boxes of diff colors, too, lol!

The Baron says we need to be the envy of the realm with decor that is opulent and avant garde (oh, and don't forget, festive)... So, what does that MEAN?
    - Another mothership sundial or alien beacon pole??? lol
    - A massive beehive that is as big as the golden obelisk but the bees don't buzz or move? lol
    - A trellis of grapes that never drops grapes (or anything else)? lol
    - Lots of potted plants, including the missing rose bouquet?
    - Another table as big as a house, but this time it's a dessert buffet? (would be awesome if it dropped sweet stuff, but level 15 doesn't even have cocoa yet, pfft, lol)
    - More paths, this time to look like a red carpet? (Y'know, for the foreign dignitaries)
    - More walls, towers & arches, this time "with a fresh coat of paint"?
    - Diff-colored &/or fancy benches?
    - A kazillion-$ jeweled statue of the Baron?
    - A new massive garden, bigger than Greselda's, w/Baron's statue in the center?
    - The New Year's tree that was hinted at a few months back, but never showed up? lol

I wanna hear more speculation on the new decor that's possibly coming.
    So, play along w/me here, people! LOL
    What avant garde opulence do you see may be coming our way with this event???
    (Remember to think a la Pyre Festival grandiosity, lol) *wink*

Executive Chef
    Something more opulent than a Royal Pointed Rose Bush guarded by a sparkling Pink Alicorn? I'll have to think about that one... I guess that idea is a bit lacking in the avant garde department...I'm sure I could never have come up with something like the Pyre Festival Deco!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    I'm thinking all things spring. Eggs, flowers and maybe some clovers or baskets. I'm hoping for a fantastic end result like the cauldron. I love my cauldron.

Banned
    Since Visit and Visitors were mentioned the most next to the Decor. I kinda see at least one part of the event will be lots of visiting friends. So maybe beef up your friends list when at 15 tends to be a little smaller. So all you 15s and up might need to do some networking.

Decor might be part of a community event. It might be some type of structure that we all have a hand in building. Then when the Goals are reached it rewards a new structure or maybe a new craft that lets you build this structure over time. I try not to read into the dialogs too much as then can be just an attempt to head us down the wrong rabbit hole) But this one was interesting in the fact that certain phrases and keywords were used over again. Look forward to what is in store in any case.

It might ...and we might just be crafting upteen flower boxes of diff colors, too, lol!

The Baron says we need to be the envy of the realm with decor that is opulent and avant garde (oh, and don't forget, festive)... So, what does that MEAN?
    - A massive beehive that is as big as the golden obelisk but the bees don't buzz or move? lol
    - Another table as big as a house, but this time it's a dessert buffet? (would be awesome if it dropped sweet stuff, but level 15 doesn't even have cocoa yet, pfft, lol)
    - More paths, this time to look like a red carpet? (Y'know, for the foreign dignitaries)
    - The New Year's tree that was hinted at a few months back, but never showed up? lol

We mustn't forget at one point in time the Baron had us build that giant, garish, gold obelisk. Although level 15 wouldnt have gotten gold or mithril yet...at least I don't think so.
    I do think there will be lots of crafting of decor but he did mention fortifications as well. So, maybe some flowery walls???but we already did those romantic ones so that's kinda misleading, I guess...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper

Or a grand arc de triumphe! Lol
    Or something like mt Rushmore with the baron's face lol
    A towering tower, a la Pisa
    A pyramid to entomb the Baron for good.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Or a grand arc de triumphe! Lol
    Or something like mt Rushmore with the baron's face lol
    A towering tower, a la Pisa
    A pyramid to entomb the Baron for good.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Lol
    I like that pyramid idea!! Lol
    I'm sure we'll probably be needing either Royal beams/blocks or ornate beams/blocks for whatever project he has in mind. So you should be working on increasing your store of those.
    Wait, I don't think the Baron actually has an abode so could we be building that sort of structure? Ugh, I just don't know where I'm going to put a new structure though, no matter the size.

Ok...I've got it...a grand tower, archway at the time gilded in gold & encrusted with jewels...sounds just like something the Baron would want.
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-10-15 at 11:03 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I like that pyramid idea!! Lol
    I'm sure we'll probably be needing either Royal beams/blocks or ornate beams/blocks for whatever project he has in mind. So you should be working on increasing your store of those.
    Wait, I don't think the Baron actually has an abode so could we be building that sort of structure? Ugh, I just don't know where I'm going to put a new structure though, no matter the size.

Ok...I've got it...a grand tower, archway at the time gilded in gold & encrusted with jewels...sounds just like something the Baron would want.
    Don't see needing Enchanted or Ornate since this was stated to be a +15 goal/event. If its a structure maybe to upgrade at a later time.

I think you might be on to something about the baron wanting something (Festive Advant garde) focused on him. Maybe it gets built then other kingdoms(dignitaries) have to visit to view it. Our assumption is this is a event so I think we can expect all possibilities)

Thanks to Dabag for posting the dialogue (& burritosprings for the highlights) ...

Hmm, royal gardeners and festive, opulent, avant garde decor ....does this mean we're gonna finally get the potted rose bouquet that wasn't supposed to be on the wedding pop-up? LOL

...I wonder what other decorations it'll be that we have nowhere to display? lol
    Maybe we will have to plant rose bushes to craft the rose bouquet. Or at least collect from crops to collect rose petals. I can't even compete with the awesome imaginations shown here as far as speculating on new types of decorations. But I'm thinking it will be some garish tribute to the baron. An abode that dwarfs all other buildings in the kingdom? And requires lots of neighbor visits? Someone mentioned a huge statue of the baron...maybe that will be the 'prize' for completing the event.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending