Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which pizza are you learning?

Farm Supplier
    To add insult to my intelligence... I spent $657 on ingredients for supreme pizza not including basil and garlic for a $1440 dish.

I really hope to unlearn the recipe. No really. TL, please take it away from my account, take away the money I've earned from this dish, just give the ingredients back to me. I won't go after the time I spent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmug17 View Post
    To add insult to my intelligence... I spent $657 on ingredients for supreme pizza not including basil and garlic for a $1440 dish.

I really hope to unlearn the recipe. No really. TL, please take it away from my account, take away the money I've earned from this dish, just give the ingredients back to me. I won't go after the time I spent.
    This is probably how they inflate the value of that vanilla sugar thing -- make certain recipes so supremely worthless that to master it (say, for some core goals ...... ) you are more or less forced to spice it.

Grand Emperor
    Just started dessert pizza. Will be done in 10 hrs.

I was going to bake supreme then marinara then dessert last, but decided to go for the unknown.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    This is probably how they inflate the value of that vanilla sugar thing -- make certain recipes so supremely worthless that to master it (say, for some core goals ...... ) you are more or less forced to spice it.
    If I see any goal that requires making this supreme pos, I'm deleting the game. Well, maybe I'll open it once every few months... maybe.

yeah. the supreme pizza looks like the worst recipe ever.. by looking at it, the amount of ingredients needed plus the time to cook, plus the amount of coin you can make... tsk tsk tsk..

Executive Chef
    Dessert pizza-1 hour(after learning),230 servings,2300 coins

Farm Supplier
    Fyi learning time of marinara = 30 hours

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Are u sure it's not an extra 0 at the end for coins?

Sorry, forgive me for being bitter. But hey the dessert pizza looks amazing! I'm glad I fell for the supreme so others don't have to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmug17 View Post
    Are u sure it's not an extra 0 at the end for coins?

Sorry, forgive me for being bitter. But hey the dessert pizza looks amazing! I'm glad I fell for the supreme so others don't have to.
    Nope,I was shocked too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    10 cents per serving?!?! Isn't the next highest for any other dish only 6 cents?

That's amazing, and I think I need to rebalance my entire cooking arrangement! Priority 1, dessert pizza...
    with garlic crust. Gross!! LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast