Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tomato Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    Lobster bisque now requires the sauce instead of butter -

Meatloaf needs sauce now
    Sigh...have you figured out where to get the sauce from? I'm yet to purchase the pizza oven so I'm not sure if that's where it's made.

Farm Supplier
    How many of you will actually make the star spice? I know I most likely won't.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmug17 View Post
    How many of you will actually make the star spice? I know I most likely won't.
    I actually got one bottle for mastering meatballs and spaghetti. I probably won't be making any cos the vanilla takes forever to grow smh

I'm on level 26. Mixer is still locked

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Etoile2104 View Post
    I'm on level 26. Mixer is still locked
    Anyone know how it unlocks? It says "0 *" where it would normally tell you the level lock. The asterisk is a star...a mastery star. I've gained a mastery level since then but nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iyadudu View Post
    Sigh...have you figured out where to get the sauce from? I'm yet to purchase the pizza oven so I'm not sure if that's where it's made.
    Not pizza oven-if you look in our cookbook table you can see the oven & what recipe's it makes.

The mixer is not in that list of appliances - so I'm guessing the sause & pizza dough will be made with that.

???probably tomatoes, basil & garlic to make sauce - ???
    Last edited by Beecause; 03-04-15 at 11:55 PM.

New Resident
    I'm level 37 and have 19 mastery stars. I can't figure out how to unlock that mixer

I still wonder How can I get the mixer and pizza oven!! Anyone can tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by AchaGirl View Post
    I'm level 37 and have 19 mastery stars. I can't figure out how to unlock that mixer
    The mixer and pizza oven unlocked for me after I mastered (all three stars) the fried egg, French toast, and croissant thingy. I'm on level 27.

Quote Originally Posted by casieontheway View Post
    I still wonder How can I get the mixer and pizza oven!! Anyone can tell me?
    I think you need a certain number of master stars. I have 20 stars and I'm on level 27 and I'm able to purchase the mixer and pizza oven

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast