Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tomato Sauce

Rhino Keeper
    Im pretty sure i got a new spice blend as a reward .
    There was a new spice jar in the station but i needed vanilla beans to make it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaBLB View Post
    ...And the Cream Brule now takes vanilla bean that takes 7 hours to grow???? Not fair changing the recipes! Now the expensive stove I purchased and could only make one item on (cream brule) is rendered completely useless. Not cool.
    SEVEN HOURS?!?!?! Are they serious with this ****? I'm always excited about updates but this is more like a cruel early Aprils Fools Day joke or something....smdh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    Im pretty sure i got a new spice blend as a reward .
    There was a new spice jar in the station but i needed vanilla beans to make it.
    I got one that looks like a honey jar and says add for a yellow star an hour??? I don't even know what that means....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaBLB View Post
    ...And the Cream Brule now takes vanilla bean that takes 7 hours to grow???? Not fair changing the recipes! Now the expensive stove I purchased and could only make one item on (cream brule) is rendered completely useless. Not cool.
    Oh no!! So sorry And yikes, i was just about to purchase mine but see no point atm.

Rhino Keeper
    Huh - they yellow stars are food mastery stars so it must add mastery points.

Very glad i waited to buy that creme Brule oven - very sorry too for you linda - certain you arent alone.

Rhino Keeper
    The prices on mixer & pizza oven are appropriate :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    The prices on mixer & pizza oven are appropriate :-)
    They are indeed! I was actually afraid to look but surprised when I finally did. Whew! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Just got first maztery star for the Margerita pizza & was rewarded with another one of theose yellow jars.

Rhino Keeper
    I used the mastery spice on a cucumber sandwich and it gave me two yellow experience instead of one. I guess the one gold star per cook doesn't count the fact that I have three cooks running around my kitchen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    I used the mastery spice on a cucumber sandwich and it gave me two yellow experience instead of one. I guess the one gold star per cook doesn't count the fact that I have three cooks running around my kitchen.
    You're answering all my ?'s tonight, yay!!! Lol! Thank ya thank ya! I was secretly hoping it would add a completed master star, hahaha wishful thinking right

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast