Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomato Sauce

Tomato Sauce

The OSSO BUCO dish is now requiring tomato sauce instead of just tomatoes. I've looked everywhere, I cannot find it to buy. How is it made? Or how can I buy some? Anyone know?

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    There is now pizza oven and mixer available so Im assuming that you can make it in a mixer.

Farm Supplier
    ...And the Cream Brule now takes vanilla bean that takes 7 hours to grow???? Not fair changing the recipes! Now the expensive stove I purchased and could only make one item on (cream brule) is rendered completely useless. Not cool.

Executive Chef
    Yeah the creme brulee and vanilla milkshake recipes that were great for churning out coins are now useless with the vanilla bean addition to the recipes. I still haven't grown a vanilla plant in my 8 slot herb garden yet even though I've harvested a few times since the update.
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 03-04-15 at 07:43 PM.

Grand Emperor
    In three plantings haven't planted a vanilla bean. 9 slots. Although I could only plant 7 on my third because ginger takes 2 hrs now.

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    There is now pizza oven and mixer available so Im assuming that you can make it in a mixer.
    Oh ok, thank you! Sucks that they added all these new ingredients that take LONGER lol smh

Quote Originally Posted by LindaBLB View Post
    ...And the Cream Brule now takes vanilla bean that takes 7 hours to grow???? Not fair changing the recipes! Now the expensive stove I purchased and could only make one item on (cream brule) is rendered completely useless. Not cool.
    LOLL! I know! 7 whole hours!! So not cool. Smh. Gonna really slow the game down. I, for one, never spend real money on these games. So I'll just have to wait 7 hours I guess, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    In three plantings haven't planted a vanilla bean. 9 slots. Although I could only plant 7 on my third because ginger takes 2 hrs now.
    I wish we had the OPTION of planting what we want, and not having to hope and pray we get what we need. Makes no sense to me why they did it that way.

Rhino Keeper
    Lobster bisque now requires the sauce instead of butter -

Meatloaf needs sauce now
    Last edited by Beecause; 03-04-15 at 08:23 PM.

pizza for the pizza oven has a dough like icon.. probably via mixer?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast