Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tomato Sauce

Hate the new update. I thought I have found a game that I can get into for the next few years and I even actually buy gems with that in mind. But the new update has taken the joy out of playing this game. Totally unfair to change EXISTING recipes. If they do not do something about it soon, I will be leaving this game. Plenty of games in the game store to better spend my money on.

Executive Chef
    My pizza oven and mixer were both unlocked when I installed the update yesterday.. I only have 17 mastery stars and I have no idea what that means or how to earn more. I'm only lvl27. I also got a third cook w installing the new appliances.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    Making a Tomato Sauce is so complex that some recipes look like meaningless.

That is WHY Tomato Sauce has been designed: ****ing recipes...

Hey guys we require 15 mastery stars to unlock the pizza oven n mixer. That's what it shows.It was recently changed I suppose ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orientalkat2 View Post
    Hate the new update. I thought I have found a game that I can get into for the next few years and I even actually buy gems with that in mind. But the new update has taken the joy out of playing this game. Totally unfair to change EXISTING recipes. If they do not do something about it soon, I will be leaving this game. Plenty of games in the game store to better spend my money on.
    I completely agree!!!! They have really managed to ruin the game! Some recipes have become almost useless. Before Osso bucco required 3 onions, and now thanks to tomato sauce we need 6 of them!?! Completely absurd!

Farm Supplier
    I'm glad I'm not the only one frustrated with the new update. I used to love meatloaf, it's now useless.

yeah... waiting for onions ****s it.. imagine waiting 8hours for it

Rhino Keeper
    Stop messing with existing recipes. If you are compelled to add retarding new "features" make them independent and unobtrusive until you work out how to implement them properly.

thanks
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Quote Originally Posted by dmist24 View Post
    yeah... waiting for onions ****s it.. imagine waiting 8hours for it
    Tell me about it! Smh! I guess I won't be making OSSO BUCO or meatloaf cos I sure won't spend REAL money to buy gems to quicken replenish time. That update just ****ed the game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    Thanks for that info.
    I saw a lot of people asking about this.

==
    Looks like the Home Run Breakfast might not be the key to unlocking the appliances. :-(
    Loll yeah. I think you must have at least 15 mastery stars to have it unlocked. I got up to 15 when I mastered those dishes so I just assumed that was the key to unlocking those appliances *covers face*

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast