Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: really mad xmas decorations last 5days

Executive Chef
    patzycorona,

Hi neighbor

I read though this thread and I'm sad . I feel this thread is overly critical of your language/grammar/style of speaking. I've read your posts and even though you use a few words differently, I don't think you are overly difficult to understand. I hope the responses you got in this thread don't discourage you from posting this forum . Not everyone is so concerned with grammar.

P.S. I'm not the best at grammar/spelling, please excuse any mistakes in my posts. And I don't even have an excuse English is my first language LOL.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Executive Chef
    To everyone else.....

1. I think a lot of you made some inaccurate and unkind assumptions about the OP. The words 'dis', ,'dat', and 'da' are frequently used as slang words by English speakers. These words are ususally used by younger people who may be trying to act 'cute' or 'cool'. I understand the confusion but it's never a good idea to assume. I think some of you may have even accused her of lieing about being ESL. I'm her neighbor ... she has messages in a foreign language on her wall (that she wrote over 2 weeks ago). She is ESL and I think some of you owe her an apology.

2. Even though the OP wasn't using slang words.... People who use slang are PEOPLE too. No one should be insulted and accused of lieing.

3. Some of you said you couldn't understand her, yet others could read her message well enough to correct the mistakes.... if you know what the mistakes are then the message was legible.

Now everyone give each other a hug and let's move on and be kinder in the future
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

The Honorable Panda
    Patzycorona,
    I would like to extend a personal apology for the actions of some of the members. Since this thread has totally gone off topic from your original question, I will be closing it.

There have been some posts removed due to private information being posted and inappropriate comments.

TL games are offered world wide, and all players are welcome to post on the forum.
    If you come across a question you cannot understand just skip it, there will be another member that will be able to answer it, or you can flag the post over to a community manager or moderator.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123