Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Expansion

Rhino Keeper

Expansion using neighbors

Hello... I want to expand my restaurant and when I check using tab of expansion, not by clicking an arrow to expand... I get some choice. Using gem, using coin, or using neighbors. If I click using 25 neighbors for example, will 25 of my neigjbors dissappear? Sorry for bad english. Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No, they won't disappear. it just means you have to have a certain amount of neighbours to have the ability to expand.

Rhino Keeper
    So of already ave that certain amount... i wont have to pay using coins or gems? Or i still have to do so?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    So of already ave that certain amount... i wont have to pay using coins or gems? Or i still have to do so?
    You still have to pay.

Rhino Keeper
    Ohh... okay. Thank you

Executive Chef

Need opinions on expansion

I'm at level 48 nearly at level 49 and my next expansion is at 2 million. Is it worth expanding with gems or coins?

Executive Chef
    It's entirely up to you but I personally wouldn't waste gems on expansions when you can easily get 2 million

Grand Emperor
    I'll definitely expand using coins and save the gems for other purchases. 2 million coins is a lot but if you're not in a hurry to expand, take your time to save up. Well, that was what I did for mine.

Executive Chef
    Thank you guys. I nearly got 1.5 million and have got heaps of recipes to still master. I'll keep my gems for future buys

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Thank you guys. I nearly got 1.5 million and have got heaps of recipes to still master. I'll keep my gems for future buys

Definitely use coins for first early expansions, the prices go up each time you expand. If anything save up gems for last most expensive expansion of 22 million

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast