Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Expansion

Expansions

Apparently I can expand for 70 neighbors....do I loose these neighbors if I go ahead with expansion.

Executive Chef
    No you won't lose your neighbors but be aware that you have to have a certain coin amount in addition to the 70 neighbors.

Thank you deekathleen

New Resident

Can I get more Expansions?

Does anyone know if restaurant story will allow anymore expansions for those who have reached their expansion limits????? Getting sort of bored with the same thing in the game everyday and I don't want to redecorate. I've put a lot of time and money in my original design & I'm beyond satisfied with my resto as is. I'd just like to be able to add on as I'm sure many other players would love to do the same....

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but once you reach your expansion limit, you will currently not be able to expand anymore.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Amount of neighbors needed

This is something that has been a constant in the Restaurant and Bakery story games. Example, I needed 36 neighbors to expand and I had 35. I got 3 more neighbors and went back to expand and now it says I need 40. What is up with that? This has been going on as far back as I can remember. Very frustrating.

Executive Chef
    In addition to the required amount of neighbors you also need whatever coin amount it requires.

I think it should say, for example, "25 neighbors AND 500,000 coins," so as not to mislead.

Executive Chef

Expansion Question

I've just levelled up to 28 and I want to expand but the next one is at 250,000 or 20 gems but at the beginning (after boxes) it says I can spend 80 gems and get the 25x27 expansion but I'm not sure if I spend 80 gems I'll get the 25x27. I don't wish to waste them. How do expansions work. Please help?

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    You have to go one step at a time. 15x18 to 16x19 to 17x20 etc. Even if you have 80 gems, the game won't allow you to jump that far. I noticed the same thing and tried to buy the larger size. It didn't work.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast