Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Expansion

Rhino Keeper
    Hi!

I’m hoping that we see new expansions for RS story! Please pass on the request to the Storm 8 team. Thanks.

Neighbours to expand

Why do I need 55/70/5 million neighbours in order to expand?

Executive Chef
    Because if they didn't make you get neighbors to expand with coins, you wouldn't be tempted to skip it and spend gems instead!

Expansions

Been meaning to ask for a while, I know you can expand using gems, but what does it mean you can expand if you have 65/70 neighbours? Obviously that's also going to involve coins also, I don't want 70 + n'bours so why , should it miraculously happen that I earn enough coins, do I need that many n'bours?

Fashion Designer
    They've made it hard and/or undesirable so you'll spend the gems instead. I also would like to expand further but don't want that many neighbors. I'm tempted to post and ask for anyone willing to be a temporary neighbor, just long enough for me to expand and then I'll remove them. But not sure I'd be able to find enough people willing to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    They've made it hard and/or undesirable so you'll spend the gems instead. I also would like to expand further but don't want that many neighbors. I'm tempted to post and ask for anyone willing to be a temporary neighbor, just long enough for me to expand and then I'll remove them. But not sure I'd be able to find enough people willing to do that.
    I've been tempted to do the same but thing is even if you do get people willing to do that after you get the required number of n'bours no doubt coins would be necessary too. But how much? If you're interested maybe the 2 of us could start recruiting!

Executive Chef
    If you're otherwise ready to expand, you could always post in the add me threads, and just ask. There may be more people in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by baracudabistro View Post
    I've been tempted to do the same but thing is even if you do get people willing to do that after you get the required number of n'bours no doubt coins would be necessary too. But how much? If you're interested maybe the 2 of us could start recruiting!
    If you tap the arrows on the sides of the restaurant, it has more info than what's in your design menu. Or you can check the game guide!

Trying to expand

I tried to expand using my money and that was the only requirement. However when I click ?buy? I get a pop up message that I need more neighbors, when it doesn?t have that as a requirement under the expansion option.

Nightclub Owner
    Every expansion has a set of requirements that you have to meet if you want to expand using coins only. If you don't want to wait until you meet the requirements, each expansion also has a gem price players can pay to expand. That's why every expansion is listed twice; once to show the coin requirements and once to show the gem requirements.

If you click on the link below, it will take you to the Game Guide that has a list of the requirements of every expansion including player level and neighbors needed: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post757863

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skittle68 View Post
    I tried to expand using my money and that was the only requirement. However when I click ?buy? I get a pop up message that I need more neighbors, when it doesn?t have that as a requirement under the expansion option.
    Merged to existing Discussion thread given you aren't reporting a bug. You can continue the discussion here.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast