Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Cyclops 3-6-15

Farm Supplier
    I like him! He isn't the prettiest gem animal, but he is a mythological creature, which is what we've been asking for. Maybe I'm weird, but I think he's kinda cute in an ugly sort of way. He looks like a big, friendly monster. Anyway, I'll definitely be trying for him because I so love the ultra rares.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Rhino Keeper
    i agree with the majority and dont like him and will definitely not be trying for it. i dont care for a full album so that works in my favour, only going to breed those that i like the looks of, the same reason im not doing the current tournament because i dont like the design.

and yes, the gem/dark hybrid was the most anticipated for me and i would have loved a cutish/demonicish cerebus. its still mythical and its different, and i just love that awesome hell hound. really disappointed in this but like readysetgo said, at least i dont have to worry about breeding this one, more time to work on things i DO like
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    TL has done a good job recently with the animals, chimpala, puffalo, bulldog etc
    But when it comes to the gem animals.. I'm not impressed. I personally think this is one ugly animation for my cute gem grove

Fashion Designer
    Well, it's certainly an interesting looking creature. I don't know why but to me in baby form it looks like a thumb with a purple thumbnail for a head with an eye on it. Lol. Plus, in max form it's eye is diamond shape but as a baby it's round. Yeah. Interesting.

Rhino Keeper
    So if it's supposed to be here today where is it? Whoops the 6th is Friday, I was ahead of myself!

Farm Supplier
    It is indeed ugly to be a gem creature but oh well.. at least i think the baby form looks cute.. im just gonna keep it in its baby form IF i manage to breed one

Executive Chef
    On the bright side its not limited

I dont love it or hate it
    But cant help that is not really that uniqu
    It loos like yak on lantrun ( which ever u spell that) with one eye

But like evi said
    They done really good job lately with designs

Executive Chef
    I think it's great and beautiful in its own way and fits perfectly as Crystal animal for darkness. I want to have at least 4 of Obsidian Cyclops. Great work team leader and team, Thank you

Executive Chef
    The baby is very cute! I dont have any gem hybrids yet so hopefully I get this one.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    The baby is very cute! I dont have any gem hybrids yet so hopefully I get this one.
    I don't have any either, lol and I want to get it too. I think it's kinda cute. ^_^ (I do like the idea of something "darker" and creepier for a gem/dark) but I'll still try for this one.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast