Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Obsidian Cyclops 3-6-15

Fashion Designer
    I got my Obsidian Cyclops after my last post here! It can be done but it was the longest and most boring try for any animal in my Forest so far. I didn't like the looks of the Cyclops in the beginning but now that I have him I find him quite adorable.

My luck is back it seems and I not only got this little guy but I bred my second Money Badger as well. They are out there but it can be extremely frustrating when you try and try with nothing to show for it. Don't give up hope folks. I have seen it happen

Host(ess)
    Praise the lord I finally got it! After 200 fails!!

Executive Chef
    Congrats, msb283! I've probably only tried about 150 times myself. Maybe if I stick with this game for another 50 tries (which can only happen when the current limited animal has earth in it (and no fire or nature - I don't want an emerald or a ruby fail)... I'll get a cyclops too.

It's clearly more likely at this point that I'll get struck by lightning.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Congrats, msb283! I've probably only tried about 150 times myself. Maybe if I stick with this game for another 50 tries (which can only happen when the current limited animal has earth in it (and no fire or nature - I don't want an emerald or a ruby fail)... I'll get a cyclops too.

It's clearly more likely at this point that I'll get struck by lightning.
    Haha I've felt the exact same way this whole time, I've NEVER had this much a problem getting an animal before. Hang in there, it'll happen when you least expect like it did for me!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516