Thread: Emerald Dragon Value Pack - May 1

Fashion Designer

Emerald Dragon Value Pack - May 1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	20089

They seem to be pushing the Emerald Dragon since they had a sale on it too not that long ago...

Anyways I bought it and I'm SO excited to finally have my first Gem creature!!!

Fashion Designer
    Sorry to double post about this but I have a question I was hoping someone could answer. If I were to breed my Emerald Dragon with my Pyro Pony or Frostfang would there be a possibility of me getting a Ruby Razorback or Chutlu?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Sorry to double post about this but I have a question I was hoping someone could answer. If I were to breed my Emerald Dragon with my Pyro Pony or Frostfang would there be a possibility of me getting a Ruby Razorback or Chutlu?
    Yes, you just won't be able to breed the Crystal Unicorn. Depending on the animal you use, you can breed any of the gem hybrids with an Emerald Dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Yes, you just won't be able to breed the Crystal Unicorn. Depending on the animal you use, you can breed any of the gem hybrids with an Emerald Dragon.
    Thank you! I think I will try for Ruby

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Wow, so mixing the Emerald dragon with another hybrid with say, earth and fire or water and dark will never result in a unicorn? That is to say, a unicorn can only be the outcome of a group of 4 elements that do not include a gem?

I imagine that the odds would be the same to get a unicorn no matter whether you used a gem animal or not or which 4 you use.

Fashion Designer
    According to the breeding calculator on the wiki you CAN potentially get Crystal Unicorn if you breed Emerald dragon with another animal that has 2 different elements (gem counts toward making 4 different elements total). I'm not 100% sure though since I hevent bred any gem animals at all myself.
    Last edited by chippychan; 05-02-15 at 10:40 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Wow, so mixing the Emerald dragon with another hybrid with say, earth and fire or water and dark will never result in a unicorn? That is to say, a unicorn can only be the outcome of a group of 4 elements that do not include a gem?

I imagine that the odds would be the same to get a unicorn no matter whether you used a gem animal or not or which 4 you use.
    You can breed a Unicorn with an Emerald Dragon as long as you have two other unique elements, I didn't mean to imply that you can't. I should have been more specific, sorry for the confusion. What I meant to say is that if you are using the Emerald Dragon with another single element animal which the original question proposed, a Crystal Unicorn would not be one of the failures, just as a Pyro Pony wouldn't be one of the failures. As far as I know, Gem can be one of the four unique elements to breed a Crystal Unicorn but it doesn't provide any better odds of getting a Crystal Unicorn than any other element.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks everyone for all your input! And you did answer my original question correctly for sure I just thought of trying for the unicorn too as an afterthought lol still not sure what I'm gonna do as having four elements in there would introduce a lot more fails...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	20089

They seem to be pushing the Emerald Dragon since they had a sale on it too not that long ago...

Anyways I bought it and I'm SO excited to finally have my first Gem creature!!!

Hello , it is possible to get Crystal Unicorn when they breed Emerald Dragon / Yeti Confetti for example . But it can also be Citrine Peregrin or Sapphire Cthulhu . Good luck I got in this way already a Crystal Unicorn