Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Mar-04 Breadfully Yours

Quote Originally Posted by cali_girl_sd4 View Post
    There are two more decorations left? I only saw the Prep Bakers. (Btw, it is nice! One of my nbrs. got it via gems.).
    yes, they weren't locked, and they r in the beginning of market tab... refrigirator and proof smth... they logically go with commercial theme by looking, but we still don't see any mention in goals. so maybe the won't be required.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    It's weird that they put the mixer on the floor, or is this a normal practice in a commercial kitchen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    It's weird that they put the mixer on the floor, or is this a normal practice in a commercial kitchen?
    Definitely not! I was trying to place it on a counter like in Home Design Story, but nah.. it has to be on the floor. :/ The mixer should've come with its own counter/table instead if we can't put it out like in HDS. xD

Executive Chef
    I'm disappointed with that commercial mixer. It's a tiny little thing. Why on earth did they decide to put it on the floor and not give it its own counter?
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    Anyone have the final prize yet? I'm very anxious to see it in the game! Please post if you do! Thanks
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I'm disappointed with that commercial mixer. It's a tiny little thing. Why on earth did they decide to put it on the floor and not give it its own counter?
    Me too-- either make it properly sized for a standalone commercial floor mixer, or if it's countertop sized, put it on a counter!

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I found a recipe for it in a steam oven cook book. It's made with egg whites, lime juice, tropical fruits (lychee, starfruit, mango, pineapple etc.) and has a caramel sauce with grated coconut, coconut cream and rum.
    Thank you! Sounds pretty good, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by bexiboo2 View Post
    I've just unlocked the steam oven. Am I missing the point here, why would you steam a scone??? Surely that would make it soggy??

Is there logical culinary s**** here, or is it all madness!?
    Madness, definitely. There are plenty of bread recipes that ask you to get steam in your oven, but I don't think scones is one of them. Could be wrong, of course, I don't really like scones so I don't bake them.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-08-15 at 10:01 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    The mixer is actually a fine one, even it is only 1x1, you can see the details, lights and shades, but they forgot a stand for it, shame....

Definitely not! I was trying to place it on a counter like in Home Design Story, but nah.. it has to be on the floor. :/ The mixer should've come with its own counter/table instead if we can't put it out like in HDS. xD

Executive Chef
    Final goal prize

So beautiful!! And the floor and walls of the 4x4 decor are transparent. By the way, there was no goal for the Proofer Box and Commercial Refrigerator after Lastly Lemons. I guess they're the added items in place of tables and chairs? xD

Rhino Keeper
    Final goal prize

So beautiful!! And the floor and walls of the 4x4 decor are transparent. By the way, there was no goal for the Proofer Box and Commercial Refrigerator after Lastly Lemons. I guess they're the added items in place of tables and chairs? xD
    I love the final goal prize! I like the transparency on the walls and floor too. This for sure will be a staple display in my bakery.

Btw did anyone notice that the recipes for the cheese scones and the sourdough boule look identical when they are cooking on the oven.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	18965

Hi I'm new in the forum my bakery name is Clau Bakery.
    Last edited by PM14X; 03-09-15 at 09:32 AM.