Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: All our brands in one place: introducing Storm8 Studios!

Executive Chef
    The bars here are reported to be light gray and orange in the US, here in Sweden they're dark gray and black...
    Edit: Ok, apparently you can change the colors at the bottom of the page...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 03-10-15 at 12:03 PM.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The bars here are reported to be light gray and orange in the US, here in Sweden they're dark gray and black...
    Edit: Ok, apparently you can change the colors at the bottom of the page...
    I was playing with the colors and I really mess up my page think I have it fix now

Fashion Designer
    I thought this was not supposed to affect our games. In Castle Story there is a big, ugly Storm 8 logo on the log in page, along with gaudy flowers and vines that ruin the look of our normal log in page. Then there is another ugly 8 logo in the corner of my Kingdom. Even the desktop icon we lobbied so hard to get changed back from the pink pony has once again been changed, this time to a pink castle! Uggh.

Ugly.

Already not telling us the truth. Whoever designed your new logo had to have really tried to make it so lame and ugly. Then to plaster it in our games? Not impressed with this at all, yuck.

Not cool Storm 8. Not cool in any way at all.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 03-10-15 at 06:20 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I thought this was not supposed to affect our games. In Castle Story there is a big, ugly Storm 8 logo on the log in page, along with gaudy flowers and vines that ruin the look of our normal log in page. Then there is another ugly 8 logo in the corner of my Kingdom. Even the desktop icon we lobbied so hard to get changed back from the pink pony has once again been changed, this time to a pink castle! Uggh.

Ugly.

Already not telling us the truth. Whoever designed your new logo had to have really tried to make it so lame and ugly. Then to plaster it in our games? Not impressed with this at all, yuck.

Not cool Storm 8. Not cool in any way at all.
    In the original post the announcement mentions that there may be new app icons. For Castle Story, the devs did a spring theme for the icon and splash screen to welcome in the new season.

The logo design was a long, thoughtful process and we feel we made the best decision to best represent the company. Sorry to hear that you don't like it, but we hope it eventually grows on you. ;< I think it's a really fresh and playful representation of what we do here, which is make fun, awesome games that we hope the world will enjoy. :3

Fashion Designer
    It hasn't grown on me yet but I am down to only two Team Lava games due to unforgivable mistakes. I will hold on until I am unable to maintain a full album on Forest Story, the only reason I still play that gems, but I will probably stay with CS unless they take away the Community which is the only reason I stay now. Overall, Team Lava has driven me away from their games, and I quit playing Storm 8 games due to their "mistakes" as well since Storm 8 is under the same umbrella. I stay with the two that I have remaining for reasons unrelated to direct game play. Sometimes when things are wrong the best thing to do is vote with my pocketbook and go elsewhere for good and fair game play.

I will see if the ugly logo grows on me. Nothing those of us that dislike it can do if it doesn't and I won't leave a game for an intrusive logo alone. It could tip the scales the next time I suffer for a TL "mistake". Just being honest. Not bashing the wonderful people who support this forum and give accurate answers. I don't shoot the messenger
    Last edited by 55lee55; 03-11-15 at 12:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    The new logo in the top right corner of Castle Story now comes up with notifications. This is going to be annoying, anyway to turn this off?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    The new logo in the top right corner of Castle Story now comes up with notifications. This is going to be annoying, anyway to turn this off?
    This is what I am talking about. Storm8 has changed our games. We didn't have logos in the corner before and they didn't do things. It goes beyond changing the icons despite what we were told. I would like to be able to turn this off too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    In the original post the announcement mentions that there may be new app icons. For Castle Story, the devs did a spring theme for the icon and splash screen to welcome in the new season.

The logo design was a long, thoughtful process and we feel we made the best decision to best represent the company. Sorry to hear that you don't like it, but we hope it eventually grows on you. ;< I think it's a really fresh and playful representation of what we do here, which is make fun, awesome games that we hope the world will enjoy. :3
    I think the new load screen is great! Keep the cute pink stuff and rainbows coming please! This is what keeps me playing this game.

(Ignore this... I fixed half the issue myself. Sorry.)
    Last edited by bacon_narwhal; 03-12-15 at 01:50 PM. Reason: oops.

Fashion Designer
    why are the forums for each individual game, using Castle story now, harder to navigate... For example. when in a thread and want to return to Castle story discussions, I find myself all over the place... Please change to make things easier. truly do not understand why this always seems to be adversarial when dealing with these companies... We are the consumers, can you give us a break once in awhile

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast