Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: All our brands in one place: introducing Storm8 Studios!

Executive Chef
    Oh neat, the cream color (compared to stark white we had for a few days) that's easier on the eyes is back on and we got TL colors back!

I say yay for TL colors anyway, because I've played many games from the other S8 brands and despite them being alright and maybe even somewhat fun, they're no match for TL brand games!

Yay yay! The forum skins and game icons is back again! Thanks TL for taking the time to listened to our feedback!

It's so much easier to browse/read on the forum now. I was having a small issue reading the forum caused the default 2014 forum skin was too bright for my eyes. Now it's all good.

Btw, I'm not sure if this is anything to do with the fixing of the forum. But the GMT +8 time zone is wrong, it's faster by 1 hr now compared to the real time. =/
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for fixing
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I can't believe my eyes ,thanks TL

Thank u for bringing back the friendly colors! Yay
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Btw, I'm not sure if this is anything to do with the fixing of the forum. But the GMT +8 time zone is wrong, it's faster by 1 hr now compared to the real time. =/
    i don't know... i've set up my time zone in general setting long ago, and it stays like that after forum changed, and now when it changed back... forum shows my time.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i don't know... i've set up my time zone in general setting long ago, and it stays like that after forum changed, and now when it changed back... forum shows my time.
    Yup, I've set it to my time zone long ago too. Just that I noticed the time was wrong when I was posting on the forum yesterday, so posted here to inform them. The time is correct now, so I assumed they fixed it. It's kinda funny when I noticed the time is correct shortly after I posted my comment. How coincidence right? Lol
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Yup, I've set it to my time zone long ago too. Just that I noticed the time was wrong when I was posting on the forum yesterday, so posted here to inform them. The time is correct now, so I assumed they fixed it. It's kinda funny when I noticed the time is correct shortly after I posted my comment. How coincidence right? Lol
    Today is the official daylight saving, we jump forward 1 hour. That's the reason for the change.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for changing the forum back to something that is readable and doesn't give me a migraine! Yay! Awesome!

Executive Chef
    Yikes! The Lead Pipes strike back! Confusion!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast