Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: All our brands in one place: introducing Storm8 Studios!

Executive Chef
    Are we gonna be able to have forums for each game again, it made things very easy to look up when I could just go straight to FFS forum or BS forum. Unless I'm missing something and they're still on here somewhere? but I can't see them if they are.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Are we gonna be able to have forums for each game again, it made things very easy to look up when I could just go straight to FFS forum or BS forum. Unless I'm missing something and they're still on here somewhere? but I can't see them if they are.
    It's still there, they just renamed Teamlava to Social Casual and Social Arcade. Bs, rs and etc fall under the social causal sub. It's confusing without the game icons.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I can't see stuff and the sizing is all off. I think this update is a good way to chase off people who would otherwise read and post on the forums. I can barely read anything now and to edit a post the available space shrinks so far that it would take a magnifying glass to read on my iPad. I will check back in a month or so and see if things have changed. If not, there these forums have become useless to me. Fortunately this is early and there is time to fix mistakes made when changing to this new format. I don't have a problem with the format as such, but posts are unreadable and to make or edit a post is even more difficult. Tables are completely useless as things stand. Will give y'all a chance to make it useable again. I was not a fan of the orange, but the death black is much worse and even less attractive and I couldn't imagine it before it happened. How about a nice blue or green? Something easy on the eyes?

For the first time ever, I have had to put on a pair of glasses to read the forum and I don't normally have to use glasses when using my laptop.

I am sure the sizing issue is just temporary glitch from the changeover and the forum will get stretched back to where it should be very soon.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    It's still there, they just renamed Teamlava to Social Casual and Social Arcade. Bs, rs and etc fall under the social causal sub. It's confusing without the game icons.
    When I came here last night it took me 5 minutes to figure out where teamlava games where, yes I wish they would add the game icons on the forums again.

Executive Chef
    This is adding to recent confusion, not a good thing...The forum looked fine the way it was. Please focus on updates instead...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    why did you change the forum it's way way to small in here where we type ,and it's sort of confusing and hard on the eyes.please please thinkng bring the old one back, and I know I am not the only one that feels this way.

Executive Chef
    No issue on the I-phone. I keep the pages I want in seperate tabs and all I noticed was a change in colour decor and a new logo. I actually prefer the new colour. Though I suspect i be a little confused if I need to go further back in the set up.

Executive Chef
    To me it looks uninviting, almost unfriendly...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Cold is a good word that come to mind

Executive Chef
    Yes I made short cuts that just take me to castle story discussions, I hope that doesn't change

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast