Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: All our brands in one place: introducing Storm8 Studios!

Executive Chef
    I would've thought they reached this number a long time ago with all the game download ads that they've been sending out all these years.

I would've never even considered playing any games labled with boring words and themes like "dragon", "farm", "castle", "fantasy forest", "zoo", "pet" or "monster" at all if it wasn't for goals that gave me gems for games I was attracted to from the start, like fashion and bakery. Over the years, I've played and tried sooo many TL/FM/ShP/S8 games that it's not even funny, just fascinating. I would've never played more than 1 or 2 games at most before. TL makes so many addicting games that it can take up too much of my time if I'm not careful with it.

Speaking of game downloads, we haven't gotten any new version download goals on ios for about a month now, I believe. I don't like trying to hunt down new version downloads on my own, there are just too many games to keep track on which one got all new graphics/backgrounds/themes/improvements anymore.

Executive Chef
    I can no longer see the individual game icons on the forum list, just grey/blue speech bubbles. Is that how it's going to stay? Because if so, it makes it much harder to find the forum I want

Exclamation Forums Remodeling / Tables View

hi guys!

sorry beforehand, didn't know where to put this thread, so please move it if it sdn't be here.

i discovered a small visual issue with tables after the forums were remodeled.

you can check it for example in this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....alentine-s-Day

either on my tablet (android 4.4.2), or notebook (win xp), or pc (win7),
    either via chrome, or ff, or ie,
    i see the view of tables changed, not really better way:

- tables got grey background (dark enough)

- and cellspacing / cellpadding became zero (no matter if table is boardered or not)

which is not so good in visual mean...

i cannot change it since bb code gives poor design possibilities, and html code is not accepted here.

nevertheless, i wd like to continue to use tables, as this is the best organization tool due to boxes / blocks are also unavailable in forums.

can it be fixed, the view of tables, to previous variant?
    (light or transparent backround and some small cellpadding, i mean)

thanks in advance for help! (:
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 03-04-15 at 05:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    A few things are wonky, and I'm sure y'all will figure it out and fix those things. (E.g. the forum is now restricted to a certain width, so on my browser, there is 25% blank space, then 50% forum, then 25% blank space. That's fine, I can scroll more, but below this message box, the "Post Icons" is still 100% wide, starting at the 25% mark, and extending off the screen to my right.)

But the changes to the way tables are displayed concern me. I actually like that tables are now shown in grey boxes. But they are REALLY squished. Is there a way to add cellspacing / cellpadding to the tables so that they are actually readable again? Example: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....3-3-15-Bulldog .

P.S. I like the new Storm8 logo. I liked the old one, too, though, lol.

I like the new logo too.

But the forum is not fitting the whole of my laptop screen. There are blank spaces either side and the forum itself is squashed in the middle resulting in shorter thread titles and smaller writing. It's more difficult to read now.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    Love the New Look

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

The Honorable Panda
    Merging threads together with the main thread to keep all feedback and issues together.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I can't see stuff and the sizing is all off. I think this update is a good way to chase off people who would otherwise read and post on the forums. I can barely read anything now and to edit a post the available space shrinks so far that it would take a magnifying glass to read on my iPad. I will check back in a month or so and see if things have changed. If not, there these forums have become useless to me. Fortunately this is early and there is time to fix mistakes made when changing to this new format. I don't have a problem with the format as such, but posts are unreadable and to make or edit a post is even more difficult. Tables are completely useless as things stand. Will give y'all a chance to make it useable again. I was not a fan of the orange, but the death black is much worse and even less attractive and I couldn't imagine it before it happened. How about a nice blue or green? Something easy on the eyes?

thank u, ms. kooky, now i can see my problem was already opened (:

in the meantime, i have also noticed that

construction [ size ] [ table ] ... [ / table ] [ / size ] doesn't work any more.

of course, we can mark by size each single cell to have whole table of size 1 for example, if need to be.

but i'm sure there is a way to fix it in order not to make our codes too swollen (:

(i guess, the same happened to other codes like
    [ color ] etc... - it cannot be done outside whole table any more?)
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 03-04-15 at 09:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    I for 1 don't like the dark blue, I prefer the orange.

It was nether too bright (e.g. yellow) or too dark (e.g. red) it was just in between for my sensitive eyes. This new colors are hurting mine eyes.

Also why no game icons anymore ?
    The sizes are off ?
    Charts are mixed up ?

Don't want to complain, but I liked the forum the way it was.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I'm so not used to saying or seeing storm8 studios, the new forum layout and the color. We used to be able to change the forum layout color style, but now there's only one default theme. I missed my blue theme and all the game icons are missing!

You know, I'm still gonna called it TeamLava aka TL instead. Muahaha...~ =x
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast