Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: All our brands in one place: introducing Storm8 Studios!

not fond of new forum interface...

I'm not a fan of the new forums interface either. Its totally screwy on my android phone, which is my only internet access point currently.

-Our signatures are gone unless we manually toggle them back, which frustrates me to oblivion because this was my main way of reeling in neighbours for BS and RS. I have a feeling that many will think they are gone for good.

-It takes forever to navigate back and forth between posts and subforums. I'm so beyond frustrated after just a few minutes on the forums today.

- Did we loose out post count badges? I haven't seen mine, and it was sort of a source of pride for some of us.

- No more editing Layout options for posts? I liked having bbcode enabled and all the different toggles to play around with. It let us customize our posts to better show our personalities and highlight our points/ organize out ideas. I'm sad to see that option apprears to have vanished.

-Stickies don't seem so "sticky" anymore. They don't stand out as well from the other forum posts.

-It's harder to tell how long a post is and who the last reply was from. I'm just all around frustrated by the new forums interface.

On the flip side, I like the much easier to find "Post Reply" buttons. Very sleek looking, actually all the buttons are nice. And it's much easier to write a post now that the dialogue box locks to my screen size.
    Last edited by xandine_heartsong; 03-12-15 at 10:54 PM. Reason: thought of another point.

New Resident
    I switched phones and now I can't get my game back (bubblemania Valentine's/spring)game back and it started me from level 1

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 8EE4KNV View Post
    I switched phones and now I can't get my game back (bubblemania Valentine's/spring)game back and it started me from level 1

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Please follow instructions on post 1.
    If you need help, please Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    My game is Fashion Story Cozy Couture. My storm id: mypetoreo. Level 99. 110 neighbors. Name of game: Minaj's. The problem Iam having is my game seems to be dormant. I would like to receive New items including make up counter with brushes, new items like 4th of July..dresses and decorations for my store..please update my store in my Android device. Please update my store to receive new items mentioned in this message. Thank You Very Much. !!!! Have a great day !!!

New Resident
    Please add a 'select all' button for sending requests to friends for things like maps or lotus flowers in Draging Story. When you have several friends it takes forever to select them all one by one.
    Looking forward to seeing this addition soon.

Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mypetoreo View Post
    My game is Fashion Story Cozy Couture. My storm id: mypetoreo. Level 99. 110 neighbors. Name of game: Minaj's. The problem Iam having is my game seems to be dormant. I would like to receive New items including make up counter with brushes, new items like 4th of July..dresses and decorations for my store..please update my store in my Android device. Please update my store to receive new items mentioned in this message. Thank You Very Much. !!!! Have a great day !!!
    Please post in Fashion Story forum. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Fashion-Story

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Beffernas View Post
    Please add a 'select all' button for sending requests to friends for things like maps or lotus flowers in Draging Story. When you have several friends it takes forever to select them all one by one.
    Looking forward to seeing this addition soon.

Thank you
    Please post in Dragon Story forum. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...9-Dragon-Story

Hi,
    I'm playing Fashion Story for awhile, I'm at level 99. However it looks like I didn't have an update on the game since a couple of months now. Is it normal?
    Thks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by martine1977 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm playing Fashion Story for awhile, I'm at level 99. However it looks like I didn't have an update on the game since a couple of months now. Is it normal?
    Thks
    This is normal for now. See thread in the fashion forum.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ease-Read-This!!!

For future questions about Fashion story please post on a current thread or start a new thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Fashion-Story
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    A few things are wonky, and I'm sure y'all will figure it out and fix those things. (E.g. the forum is now restricted to a certain width, so on my browser, there is 25% blank space, then 50% forum, then 25% blank space. That's fine, I can scroll more, but below this message box, the "Post Icons" is still 100% wide, starting at the 25% mark, and extending off the screen to my right.)

But the changes to the way tables are displayed concern me. I actually like that tables are now shown in grey boxes. But they are REALLY squished. Is there a way to add cellspacing / cellpadding to the tables so that they are actually readable again? Example: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....3-3-15-Bulldog .

P.S. I like the new Storm8 logo. I liked the old one, too, though, lol.
    Add me if lvl 3 or higher jadelove77

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast