Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: All our brands in one place: introducing Storm8 Studios!

In restaurant story please make it to where we can delete gifts out of our inventory friends have sent us. I cant even use half of the parts because they were from older goals.

New Resident
    Why can't I now earn bonus Taffy tickets on sugar swap mania - by watching adverts - takes ages now to accumulate points for boosts

I love to play Word Scramble. At some point ads were introduced that pop up at the end. The ad (and then the trophy) obscures the score so that it is impossible to know what your score is. I play the game to get better and better scores. Taking away the ability to see the score takes away all incentive to play the game. Can this be changed? I would like to play the game but it has been ruined.

New Resident
    Hola, como hago para recuperar mis niveles en el juego FARM STORY 2, cambie de celular y no he podido recuperar mis niveles...agradezco su ayuda, gracias

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by albalucia View Post
    Hola, como hago para recuperar mis niveles en el juego FARM STORY 2, cambie de celular y no he podido recuperar mis niveles...agradezco su ayuda, gracias
    You can transfer your game using this method: It works for all Storm8 games.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...evice-and-more

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789