Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New recipes 3-3-2015- HomeRun/Triple Decker

new set of pizzas to be made.. there is a dough icon already. i don't know where will we get it.. mixer?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Just got a new update in the game and suddenly the vanilla milkshake I've been assiduously making for days now requires 3 vanilla bean, a previously non-existent ingredient. Ugh. I wonder what other crazy changes have been made. Creme brulee also require vanilla bean and I don't even know where it's supposed to come from? It's not in any of the shops. Herb garden?

Also it takes two hours to grow ginger.
    Same thing happened with me. So now that I'd "mastered" it (and other things I'd already mastered), Im actually being punished because I can NO longer make it without some stupid spice now???? Same with ossa bucca or however it's spelled, it needs a sauce to make now because I had a star already I'm now stuck with a full pantry and can't make dang thing. I'm furious!!! Had I not mastered things, I could still be just cooking away, minding my own business but noooo, I'm here trying to figure out what the heck is going on?!

And WHAT???? Ginger takes 2 hrs now to grow?!? I'm NOT happy at all with this stupid update....especially coming here and see that no one has even tried to explain these changes. What happened to having updates and a mod actually explaining things? I could have sworn they use to do that but I could be wrong....who knows. Guess I'm done ranting...for now.

Tsk! That 2 hour ginger! it's ****ing us! They need to give us an option to choose what herb to plant.. at least it will give us balance.... imagine a rare ginger, and now they even took longer!

Seriously like the update, but this forum...so tired of reading peoples rants. If you dont like the game, dont play the game. Simple solution! Games are made to be fun..if you dont enjoy it, maybe theres something better out there for you! Just sayin'

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Seriously like the update, but this forum...so tired of reading peoples rants. If you dont like the game, dont play the game. Simple solution! Games are made to be fun..if you dont enjoy it, maybe theres something better out there for you! Just sayin'
    Ok now...FYI...I DID like this game and enjoyed it very much. But I just logged in and am seeing these changes for the first time and considering there's no explanation in the game, I came here to find answers cause usually this is where they are.

Sorry for the rant but I guess I could go ahead and say the same as well....which would be along the lines of what..."if you don't enjoy reading them, don't come here or don't read them" lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dmist24 View Post
    Tsk! That 2 hour ginger! it's ****ing us! They need to give us an option to choose what herb to plant.. at least it will give us balance.... imagine a rare ginger, and now they even took longer!
    At least give us the ability to pull out the seedlings and let the field lie fallow for 30 minutes. I've got six plots, and I'm currently growing two ginger and a vanilla, making it a long shot to grow the spices I want in the next few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    At least give us the ability to pull out the seedlings and let the field lie fallow for 30 minutes. I've got six plots, and I'm currently growing two ginger and a vanilla, making it a long shot to grow the spices I want in the next few hours.
    Do you recall how many attempts it took before getting a vanilla, PraxisOfGood?

Rhino Keeper
    Not many, maybe four or five platings in? It depends on when th changes went live, I may have a few rounds when I didn't get vanilla but didn't realize that it was an option, if you know what I mean.

On the plus side, it looks like Libby is really picking up on dropping seeds. The new garden design will be easier to take if we all have more plots, I think.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Same thing happened with me. So now that I'd "mastered" it (and other things I'd already mastered), Im actually being punished because I can NO longer make it without some stupid spice now???? Same with ossa bucca or however it's spelled, it needs a sauce to make now because I had a star already I'm now stuck with a full pantry and can't make dang thing. I'm furious!!! Had I not mastered things, I could still be just cooking away, minding my own business but noooo, I'm here trying to figure out what the heck is going on?!
    I don't think the change in recipe ingredients has anything to do with mastery. I don't have vanilla milkshake mastered to one star but the recipe was changed for everyone to include those ever elusive vanilla beans. I don't see how it's even possible to master it in a reasonable time frame now considering we can't choose what spices to plant, I haven't gotten a single vanilla so far in five plantings, it takes seven hours to grow if you are lucky enough to plant one, and you need three beans to make one shake. If they're going to make such a drastic change let us at least choose which spices to plant since the growth times are different now. Or add vanilla beans to one of the existing shops rather than the herb garden with a seven hour restock time so we can plan on when to have and use it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    Not many, maybe four or five platings in? It depends on when th changes went live, I may have a few rounds when I didn't get vanilla but didn't realize that it was an option, if you know what I mean.

On the plus side, it looks like Libby is really picking up on dropping seeds. The new garden design will be easier to take if we all have more plots, I think.
    Ok, good! That doesn't seem too bad. I was only on for a couple minutes then started seeing new items now required in order to make my recipes and freaked out and came here, lol so I just had time to plant once but none said vanilla, so thanks!!

And Ive noticed more seeds as well but it's causing a bit of a predicament for me. I noticed my next plot needs 25 or 28 (can't remember exacting atm) which means my toolbox is gonna become a chore to try and keep it from max capacity while saving up all other tools needed. Should probably expand pantry/toolbox next..ekk!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast