Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New recipes 3-3-2015- HomeRun/Triple Decker

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 441sogo View Post
    I am not on facebook (I'm sure that I'm not the only facebook holdout out there), so I think connecting the game to it seems a little odd, and somewhat off putting.
    No your not the only one. I don't like it when games almost require to be a avid Facebook user to progress in their game I hope this game doesn't go down that road by making you collect or ask for various items from Facebook friends.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    No your not the only one. I don't like it when games almost require to be a avid Facebook user to progress in their game I hope this game doesn't go down that road by making you collect or ask for various items from Facebook friends.

I began playing these games because there weren't linked to Facebook. I absolutely hate Facebook with a passion !!

I'm hoping the icon is just to let people know the facility is there to link to their FB account and is temporary.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I began playing these games because there weren't linked to Facebook. I absolutely hate Facebook with a passion !!

I'm hoping the icon is just to let people know the facility is there to link to their FB account and is temporary.
    Does anyone else think that it's totally inappropriate that by connecting to facebook, your name and profile photo are imported into the game?? Anyone who receives a gift from you sees your facebook info instead of your restaurant name??? I haven't received any gifts from non-facebook players, but I assume that it would still associate their restaurant name with the gift. I wonder if those connecting to facebook for the gems/quick serves realize that the players they gift can see their real name and profile photo???
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else think that it's totally inappropriate that by connecting to facebook, your name and profile photo are imported into the game?? Anyone who receives a gift from you sees your facebook info instead of your restaurant name??? I haven't received any gifts from non-facebook players, but I assume that it would still associate their restaurant name with the gift. I wonder if those connecting to facebook for the gems/quick serves realize that the players they gift can see their real name and profile photo???
    Not to mention the fact that I have no idea who my gifts are coming from! I know a few of my neighbors' real names, but not most. It would be great if ALL gifts were linked to the restaurant name, and left all of this personal info out of it!!

Executive Chef
    I got a gift from a player I never got one from before. Saw her name and her pic with her bf or hubby. Shocked the heck out of me! And then it says to accept and send back. Well I had folks already aimed to get those gifts but send it anyways. I'll do it for the free gems but this whole play along with facebook foolishness stinks. I think they will remove it if we complain enough. I don't go to facebook anymore now because im tired of people sending me requests for games they play.

I don't ask you to join me so don't ask me to play no stupid games with you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I got a gift from a player I never got one from before. Saw her name and her pic with her bf or hubby. Shocked the heck out of me! And then it says to accept and send back. Well I had folks already aimed to get those gifts but send it anyways. I'll do it for the free gems but this whole play along with facebook foolishness stinks. I think they will remove it if we complain enough. I don't go to facebook anymore now because im tired of people sending me requests for games they play.

I don't ask you to join me so don't ask me to play no stupid games with you!
    Yes! The "accept and send back" option all in one button is annoying. I hope they go back to the accept button which then gives a second option to gift back. I gifted manually from my neighbor list, so the 3 I wanted to send gifts to were the ones to receive them.

Another curious thing though...I had already gifted 3 neighbors, and another gift came in. In order to accept it, I had to press the "accept and gift back button". Did that neighbor also receive the gift? Shouldn't the "gift back" option go away once you have sent out the max number of gifts? This all seems like more trouble than it's worth!

I am glad I am not on facebook, because I would not want my profile photo and name going out to anyone on this game.

Executive Chef
    Just got a new update in the game and suddenly the vanilla milkshake I've been assiduously making for days now requires 3 vanilla bean, a previously non-existent ingredient. Ugh. I wonder what other crazy changes have been made. Creme brulee also require vanilla bean and I don't even know where it's supposed to come from? It's not in any of the shops. Herb garden?

Also it takes two hours to grow ginger.
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 03-04-15 at 06:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    And the tomato sauce for those anticipated pizzas?takes 2 onions to make sauce,and at least 2 of the pizzas require 2 of those bottles!!!!!

Executive Chef
    There's definitely some bugs here. I have 70/65 veggie pizzas but zero stars. I think previously the star level was set at 80. Does that mean I'll never be able to get more stars since the level up is set at a lower level?

Grand Emperor
    Got the update also. Served the vanilla milkshake, went to make another, and like rosewaterlily said, it needs vanilla beans. I tapped on the Get Ingredients button and it took me to the herb garden. Harvested my spices, planted more, and only planted basil and garlic.

I think ingredients for existing recipes shouldn't change with an update. Bad planning.

Also bought the two new appliances and the will be ready in 12 hours ... When I'm sleeping. Also have 6 new pizza recipes to learn.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast