Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New recipes 3-3-2015- HomeRun/Triple Decker

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for info about the cards nmishii.

Agree with the spice pop up window - it was better before when it only appeared if you had spice made.

I hope the facebook hands thing is a short offer & is gone soon.

Rhino Keeper
    It is strange that you rebranded and came up with a nifty storm 8 logo, but you made the Facebook logo larger in the current page. I also hope that its prominence is temporary.

I like some of the spice changes but not others. Thank you for adding the empty mortar and pestle to highlight when the spice grinder is being unused. But I don't see the point of popping up an empty window when I'm looking at an i spiced recipe but have no spices anyways. It's inelegant and blocks my view of my restaurant.

Rhino Keeper
    Yikes, the blue forum looks kind of cold and depressing, I used to feel bright and excited coming here to the orange themed forum to chit chat.

I'm excited about the pizza stove though :-). Can't wait, hopefully they are not related to these mastery recipes because I've decided it's not worth deleting my higher level dishes to do them.

I'm already regularly making the existing 3 pizzas in my restaurant, I definitely want to turn mine into a pizzeria! Can't wait!

Executive Chef
    I also dislike the giant facebook helping hands, please let us hide them or make the hands much smaller. I don't play with facebook friends so it's useless and tacky.

Can anyone who gets through the breakfast goals tell us what the home run breakfast recipe is worth? I decided to work on the triple decker sandwich goal first to try to build up a new stockpile of dishes while waiting for my old stockpiles to clear their counters. Only cooking unmastered recipes and margherita pizza pretty much now and stopping production on my usual counter filler dishes like lobster thermidor. The cucumber sandwich goal is annoying because it hinders me from making veggie sushi, which is one of my favorite recipes.

So far I've earned a 200 coin bonus from getting the second star on grilled cheese, woohoo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I also dislike the giant facebook helping hands, please let us hide them or make the hands much smaller. I don't play with facebook friends so it's useless and tacky.

Can anyone who gets through the breakfast goals tell us what the home run breakfast recipe is worth? I decided to work on the triple decker sandwich goal first to try to build up a new stockpile of dishes while waiting for my old stockpiles to clear their counters. Only cooking unmastered recipes and margherita pizza pretty much now and stopping production on my usual counter filler dishes like lobster thermidor. The cucumber sandwich goal is annoying because it hinders me from making veggie sushi, which is one of my favorite recipes.

So far I've earned a 200 coin bonus from getting the second star on grilled cheese, woohoo.
    It earns 600 coins in an hour, (200 dishes). It's probably one of the better recipes for diner stove, but still not particularly worthy compared to recipes in other stoves.

Executive Chef
    Ok, so I downloaded the new updates date. Where is this pizza oven and new mixer? I hope it isn't locked by an expansion. I'm working on Cid the Teamster giving me four maps for expansion 11. Only good thing about the new sandwich is my finally having a reason to buy up the mayo my shop insists of carrying every reset.

Facebook stinks! Or as my Mom calls it, facespace. I don't think she'll ever get that name right.

I hate making eggs, I don't care how easy it is to collect every five seconds. But I'll push through because what else can I do?

I get 20 free gems if I use facebook. One minute job, easy enough. How about giving us gem sales now? We got them on fantasy forest finally and this game has been here long before that one.
    Last edited by orleansparish; 03-04-15 at 02:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    Yikes, the blue forum looks kind of cold and depressing, I used to feel bright and excited coming here to the orange themed forum to chit chat.

I'm excited about the pizza stove though :-). Can't wait, hopefully they are not related to these mastery recipes because I've decided it's not worth deleting my higher level dishes to do them.

I'm already regularly making the existing 3 pizzas in my restaurant, I definitely want to turn mine into a pizzeria! Can't wait!

This new blue is so soothing! It's like meditation for my eyes. Those huge hands on the game though is freaking me out.

I just unlocked the new chicken salad and am wondering if mandarin salad is worth paying that huge price of celery for. Bad enough SOOO many recipes now need chicken. This is a little ovewhelming. But I still check in often. I haven't been turned off again yet.

Grand Emperor
    My forum is black. Before the change it was blue. You used to be able to select the forum color and I chose Test Blue rather than the default orange. Now I can't find where I can change my color back to Test Blue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    It (the home run breakfast) earns 600 coins in an hour, (200 dishes). It's probably one of the better recipes for diner stove, but still not particularly worthy compared to recipes in other stoves.
    That's reasonable. I could imagine doing that between omelettes, since I don't really have anything better to do with potatoes.

I tell you though, the triple decker sandwich had better be unbalancingly good. It's going to take me a week just to complete the stage 2 goals, and I have no idea what stage 3 will look like. That's a long time to suffer through the sales wasteland that is French dip sandwiches! And I have an extra commercial range and an extra deli counter from gems, so I can't imagine how rough this is for people who went without.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    That's reasonable. I could imagine doing that between omelettes, since I don't really have anything better to do with potatoes.

I tell you though, the triple decker sandwich had better be unbalancingly good. It's going to take me a week just to complete the stage 2 goals, and I have no idea what stage 3 will look like. That's a long time to suffer through the sales wasteland that is French dip sandwiches! And I have an extra commercial range and an extra deli counter from gems, so I can't imagine how rough this is for people who went without.
    Yeah I know right? The only way I'm going to deal with this is to not focus on it. Keep working on whatever evil things I was scheming on and have this on the side, since I don't really count on diner oven and stoves for earnings its no real loss to me.

Okay I do use egg bene to burn through excess bacon and cream so having that tied up to 6 hrs French dips blew up my pantry, I just need to learn to stop collecting certain items now that I can't just quick adjust with an idle appliance.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast