Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New recipes 3-3-2015- HomeRun/Triple Decker

Grand Emperor
    If you tap on either of the new recipes locked by goal on the appliance's menu, you will get a page showing the mastery sets. If you tap the rewards icon in a mastery set you can see the ingredients needed to cook the new mastery recipe.

i don't have new goals in the upper left of the page. I guess you have to think of the mastery set page being the goal page.
    Last edited by nmishii; 03-03-15 at 12:15 PM.

After reading posts here I went and checked for an update. Usually I get a notification when my games have updates but in this case did not. I did the update and now have the mastery sets. I am two stars on French Toast working on 3rd and still need two stars on Eggs and Breakfast Sandwiches to get the Home Run Breakfast unlocked. Also about to finish the steak and eggs toward the bitterballen. Good luck all

Executive Chef
    So should we just go ahead towards the new recipes...or wait for an actual goal to pop up?

Rhino Keeper
    Assuming you have updated the game, I think you just go ahead and do it. Your progress is tracked through a tab in the cookbook rather than a quest like we had for bitterballen.

Executive Chef
    So I updated the game and noticed that there is no longer a tab for the valentine cards where have they gone?
    Main id: squinn1981

Provide the option to get rid of or hide all the Facebook []I am growing increasingly disappointed in all of the "updates"! As a result I am simply reminded why I quit playing this game in the first place!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-03-15 at 06:02 PM. Reason: inappropriate word/bypass word filter

Rhino Keeper
    I removed the valentine version & now am redowlaoding it.
    Hoping those 50+ cards i collected are still there as im almost at level 47
    and was going to get that last recipe.

Yikes

Grand Emperor
    The valentine cards are stored on the server but not displayed on the regular version. When you go to make the heartberry tart the appliance will know how many cards you have.

when you get to level 47 you will also be able to unlock the strawberry shortcake and strawberry smoothie. Strawberries replenish every 6 hrs and each recipe needs 2 or 3. It's not like it was when unlocking cucumbers and mayo ... Strawberries don't show up in the street market that often. The heartberry tart has the lowest profit. I haven't made the heartberry tart since unlocking it since I'd rather use my strawberries on the other recipes. But it's only been a few days.
    Last edited by nmishii; 03-03-15 at 06:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Annoying spice window pop up. Please remove TL. Not impressed with update. Better before update. Ususally you guys do such a good job. Too many new games has you all over worked.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree about the Facebook hands. They take up way too much room on my screen. Also my list of received gifts from my neighbors has disappeared so have no idea who has gifted over the last couple days to return the gifts.

I do not play with Facebook friends so that tab is totally useless to me.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast