Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New recipes 3-3-2015- HomeRun/Triple Decker

Executive Chef
    Yes please make some adjustments to the update. Cutting down the onion refresh time on onions sounds great but how bout just decreasing the # of onions required for the sauce to 1. I mean three onions just for sauce is rediculous!! At least make the dishes that require the sauce reflect the amount of time and effort going into them a little more than you did. I haven't been able to even use my chateau oven because I've only been able to harvest 1 vanilla in idk how many plantings of my 7 plots.
    Main id: squinn1981

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Why I cannot accept the gifts, visit the neighbors I want, and only send to who I want?

Is that and another thing, I had around 50 valentine letters and know I don't have any, I'm still able to unlock the other recipes "Lovely Cheesecake" and "Heartberry Tart" from the Valentine Oven?

Kooky? Or any admin? Help?
    Check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

In response to those who are asking about unlocking the pizza oven and mixer it looks like u have to earn 30 gold mastery stars(15 each) to unlock them. I agree with those suggesting lowering amounts of certain veggies or meats needed in recipes. I think either reduce load times on them or amounts needed. The goal I am working on right now requires me to make 3 more potato soup and 4 beef stew. It takes over an hr to refresh potatoes and steaks and u have to wait on 2 refreshes to get enough to make the recipes. Same with green peppers. I just unlocked the sandwich deli and learning BLT, working on grilled cheese mastery towards the new mastery sandwich and spaghetti mastery so I can move on to carrot cake which I have been alternating with quiche to get that goal accomplished. I love the adding of new recipes and appliances. Just think amounts of certain items or reload times need adjusted.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Why I cannot accept the gifts, visit the neighbors I want, and only send to who I want?

Is that and another thing, I had around 50 valentine letters and know I don't have any, I'm still able to unlock the other recipes "Lovely Cheesecake" and "Heartberry Tart" from the Valentine Oven?

While the Valentine's Cards are not available to see in the storage, there are still in your account. Once you get to the right level, you should be able to see them when you tap on the recipe. You will see 20/20 Valentine's Cards (If you have 20) and be able to learn it from there.
    Players that do not have Valentine's Cards but get to the level, are able to purchase the Cards with Gems if they would like to learn the recipe.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    [/B]

While the Valentine's Cards are not available to see in the storage, there are still in your account. Once you get to the right level, you should be able to see them when you tap on the recipe. You will see 20/20 Valentine's Cards (If you have 20) and be able to learn it from there.
    Players that do not have Valentine's Cards but get to the level, are able to purchase the Cards with Gems if they would like to learn the recipe.

Thank you very much Kooky

Farm Supplier
    After getting screwed by learning the supreme pizza, I've decided to take back any praise I wrote previously and join the masses as the last supporter for the latest update!!!!

I'm kidding... This is just a game and TL can do whatever they want with it. I can put it down whenever I feel like as well.

I am currently at 794/9,947,999 To get from level 49 to level 50

It takes so many more blue xp stars to level up.
    This is a big jump between levels.

Is this a glitch?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gravityx9 View Post
    I am currently at 794/9,947,999 To get from level 49 to level 50

It takes so many more blue xp stars to level up.
    This is a big jump between levels.

Is this a glitch?
    its their way of saying level 49 is the highest at this time. They do it in other games. Because if you reach higher levels you may get locked out of your game. This game is still new and eventually they may add more levels, and when they do, you may jump levels depending how many xps you have.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    its their way of saying level 49 is the highest at this time. They do it in other games. Because if you reach higher levels you may get locked out of your game. This game is still new and eventually they may add more levels, and when they do, you may jump levels depending how many xps you have.
    thanks for the update, nmishii! good to know

Executive Chef
    Sooooo.....the app update said "special events coming soon",and I see Stormies has that area built,so when is it going to open up for the rest of us?