Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New recipes 3-3-2015- HomeRun/Triple Decker

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your explanation.

I agree, I will probably not be using this. I pretty much crank out the simple spice all day long due to shorter turnaround time and add to my dishes.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry for any confusion with the new Mastery levels. The newest version of the Mastery system has had some changes.

We've listened to your feedback and some of the amounts of the dishes you need to achieve the first Mastery level have been lowered. If you are seeing more cooked than what is requested, this is because with the previous version of the Mastery system, you would not have achieved the first Mastery level. We have reduced the requirements on some recipes to make it easier for players to achieve their first Mastery Star, and allow you to immediately begin progress towards your second Mastery Star.
    From another thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hate the new update. I thought I have found a game that I can get into for the next few years and I even actually buy gems with that in mind. But the new update has taken the joy out of playing this game. Totally unfair to change EXISTING recipes. If they do not do something about it soon, I will be leaving this game. Plenty of games in the game store to better spend my money on.

Executive Chef
    Why I cannot accept the gifts, visit the neighbors I want, and only send to who I want?

Is that and another thing, I had around 50 valentine letters and know I don't have any, I'm still able to unlock the other recipes "Lovely Cheesecake" and "Heartberry Tart" from the Valentine Oven?

Kooky? Or any admin? Help?
    Last edited by cocauina; 03-06-15 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I'm pretty unhappy with the new game economy, especially since I just allocated a lot of resources and ridiculous amount of coins into upgrading my general store to supply sugar, flour and milk for Creme br?l?e, milk shake and pizza. Now that they have change the economy I can no longer gather enough basil for pizza, or vanilla for Creme br?l?e and vanilla milkshake. I now end up with way too much of these items (flour milk sugar), if I knew these changes are coming I would have spent my resources on something else.

It's one thing to add new game feature, its really offensive to spring this on unsuspecting users, it totally takes away the sense of agency in game play, what's the point of planning and making decisions on limited resources for future use if you just keep changing the game economy with no warnings?

I'm now stuck with Creme br?l?e and milkshake and margaritas pizza on my counters but no resource to run my appliances, because if I cook different dishes, the dishes I cook will have no counters to go onto. This update seriously mess up the game for people that have already invested a lot into setting up their game.

I agree 10000000%

New Resident
    Hi everyone,
    I have being informed to go back to the original restaurant story 2 instead of valentine's day version, once i back to the original one, I found that some of master recipes are gone, like baked potato, french dip sandwiches etc., also found that some recipes have to add tomato sauce, what is that? How can I make the sauce? and the stove part, the mixer and pizza oven should be the latest version, but how can we buy it? so confused!

Fashion Designer
    Wow, way to ruin a game. Guess it is time to delete this one, the changes are absolutely horrible!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Wow, way to ruin a game. Guess it is time to delete this one, the changes are absolutely horrible!
    Couldn't agree more!!

Executive Chef
    See TL?! You need to adjust something in game(onion time would help ease anger a bit),I don't wanna be the only one playing,please,you created these games for people to have fun AND for yall to make money-people won't play if they're not enjoying the game,therefore you won't make money,let's find a way to comprimise

Grand Emperor
    I agree on adjusting the onion time. Would also like to see an adjustment to the vanilla time. For most of yesterday I had 4-6 of my spice garden slots filled with vanilla.

Also with the new recipes and appliances and mastery set goals we need more counters. They filled up regularly in the original game and more often now.
    Last edited by nmishii; 03-06-15 at 11:28 AM.