Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New recipes 3-3-2015- HomeRun/Triple Decker

Fashion Designer

New recipes 3-3-2015- HomeRun/Triple Decker

Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    There are seven new 3 star recipes.

Getting 3 stars in fried eggs, French toast, and breakfast sandwiches unlocks the Home Run Breakfast

Getting 3 stars in grilled cheese, French dip, BLTs, and wish sandwiches (oops, I mean cucumber sandwiches) unlocks the Triple Decker Sandwich.

The other recipes don't have mastery beyond the first star, even if the UI makes it look like they do.

So I mastered breakfast sandwich ages ago, but another progress bar showed up. Halfway to ??Double-mastery??

Anyone else having progress bars for things already mastered??
    No new goals...?

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry for any confusion with the new Mastery levels. The newest version of the Mastery system has had some changes.

We've listened to your feedback and some of the amounts of the dishes you need to achieve the first Mastery level have been lowered. If you are seeing more cooked than what is requested, this is because with the previous version of the Mastery system, you would not have achieved the first Mastery level. We have reduced the requirements on some recipes to make it easier for players to achieve their first Mastery Star, and allow you to immediately begin progress towards your second Mastery Star.
    edit(KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-04-15 at 11:30 AM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    So I mastered breakfast sandwich ages ago, but another progress bar showed up. Halfway to ??Double-mastery??

Anyone else having progress bars for things already mastered??
    No new goals...?
    YES!!!! For some recipes, not all of them. I'm so annoyed. There is no benefit to mastering them except this one recipe that isn't that great. I never wanted to make 100 grilled cheese or 70 breakfast sandwiches or 115 BLTs again! Of course the level 2 mastery is only for the most useless recipes, not the ones I actually like making that earn the best profit. This seems like an easy way for the developers to give you something to do without making it rewarding or interesting.

Rhino Keeper
    A long time ago I actually started a thread saying the exact same thing, late introduction of mastery goals really punishes upper level players that have already graduated to much better recipes and have their counter tops tied up to stockpile of dishes that we've built up in the past months. We have to either delete months worth of dishes to get into the goals, or give up the goals.

You are supposed to be able to buy more counters at level 56, that way at least players that keep playing will have more counters to deal with increased number of appliances and recipes as they level up. But they capped the levels at 49 so upper level players are in this limbo with stockpile of old dishes, new goal to redo beginner worthless recipes, and no way to get those counters that we are supposed to get at level 56.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't really see the problem. If you don't think that making 170 fried eggs, French toast, and breakfast sandwiches are worth the rewards they offer, then don't. Continue to follow your own goals; the game will keep working just the same.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a problem because they introduced them late.

Basically I already did all those dishes over and over again early in the game, but because they implemented mastery points late in the game I didn't get the stars even though I already made a lot of those dishes. If you are just starting the game now then you will not run into problems, but if you are already advanced in the game then you are indeed caught in a limbo and have to either give up a core part of the game goal or go back to do something that makes no logical sense, that only happened because they didn't implement these basic game points in the beginning.

Fashion Designer
    Okay, so the 'second' mastering of breakfast sandwiches asked me to do 70. I just finished that, and another 'mastery' is available if I do 100. This is just weird.

The only other recipe that seems to have a sequel mastery option is french toast, which I have both mastered, and still has a 'progress' bar to master. Again. No rewards, mind you, just a progress bar. Weird.

Rhino Keeper

Getting 3 stars in fried eggs, French toast, and breakfast sandwiches unlocks the Home Run Breakfast

Getting 3 stars in grilled cheese, French dip, BLTs, and wish sandwiches (oops, I mean cucumber sandwiches) unlocks the Triple Decker Sandwich.

The other recipes don't have mastery beyond the first star, even if the UI makes it look like they do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post

Thanks for sharing, but how do you know this? I have no new goal, no sign of a Triple Decker, just never-ending mastery for breakfast sandwiches...?

edit: Never mind. I see there is a new update in the app store. Guessing I need that to see new stuff properly!

I just mastered what was needed for the home run breakfast but I don't have the mastery set page showing on mine for some reason. Is there another update since the update that started the mastery for the bitterballen?? Help plz :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    I just mastered what was needed for the home run breakfast but I don't have the mastery set page showing on mine for some reason. Is there another update since the update that started the mastery for the bitterballen?? Help plz :/
    Did you have a goal for home run breakfast? I have no goal.
    There is a new update available in just the last day.

I can see two new recipes, both 'locked by goal.'. But I have no goals. Am level 49.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast