Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
I don't think the change in recipe ingredients has anything to do with mastery. I don't have vanilla milkshake mastered to one star but the recipe was changed for everyone to include those ever elusive vanilla beans. I don't see how it's even possible to master it in a reasonable time frame now considering we can't choose what spices to plant, I haven't gotten a single vanilla so far in five plantings, it takes seven hours to grow if you are lucky enough to plant one, and you need three beans to make one shake. If they're going to make such a drastic change let us at least choose which spices to plant since the growth times are different now. Or add vanilla beans to one of the existing shops rather than the herb garden with a seven hour restock time so we can plan on when to have and use it.
Ohhhh so the recipes have just flat out been changed period. That makes more sense! Oddly enough, my first time logging in since these changes, I just so happened to master a couple recipes so that's why I assumed it was related to that. Glad you said something! Ty!