Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New recipes 3-3-2015- HomeRun/Triple Decker

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Sooooo.....the app update said "special events coming soon",and I see Stormies has that area built,so when is it going to open up for the rest of us?
    Stormie's area hasn't changed for me. It looks the same as when I started playing.

Fashion Designer
    My Stormies has a building "Special imports" above the general store.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    My Stormies has a building "Special imports" above the general store.
    With the tea cup on top? I've had that since I started in December. My Stormie has been missing the completed seafood market, and the boat in the water is fixed.

The only thing that has changed for me at Stormies since I began this game is the seasonal decor.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering how close people are getting to unlocking the triple decker sandwich. I was lucky enough to finish the French dip sandwich just a few hours before unlocking the corned beef quest, so I've been able to keep both events going at full speed. Right now, I just need 49 cucumber sandwiches to finish. Heh, I'm now wishing for those bygone days when my street market was clogged with cucumbers!

How are you coming along?

Nightclub Owner
    Not good but not bad either. I guess middle of the road.

Grilled Cheese - completed all three levels
    French Dip = 28/35 and then level 2 is completed. This one I've been trying to cook overnight and add mastery spice to as it takes so long.
    BLT = haven't even started yet so it's 0/115 at level 1. LOL!!!
    Cucumber = 26/115 in level 2, so I still have a ways to go here.

Overall my count is 6/12, so halfway.

Executive Chef
    French dip,done,BLT and cucumber sandwiches are both midway on level 3,almost there,now I can completely focus on using my mastery spices on them as I just finished Liam's quests(no more VIP treatment at my place for him)

Fashion Designer
    Seriously, almost everything needs elusive ginger now?
    And lettuce now takes 5 times as long?

Why are you taking the fun out of this game?
    I'm done. Getting bored with all TL games.

Executive Chef
    My Cid and garden girl hasn't come around either. This is a flop all around. Comcast? More like sprint.

Executive Chef
    Cid not showing up for me either!! I opened my game this morning and Cid is almost always there or just walking in but today he was nowhere to be seen.
    Main id: squinn1981

Nightclub Owner
    For all we know CID and Lilly being AWOL could be part of the game mechanics. Maybe they'll only show up once a day now, instead of every 1/2 hour for CID and every hour for Lilly. You do all realize the games economy is at stake right? We can't be allowed to get so many parts a day, random or not. We have to be given $5 coins, and eggs, and cheese............

Yes, I was being sarcastic but it wouldn't surprise me if CID and Lilly are gone for a reason, though I do hope it's a glitch.