Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pizza Oven and Mixer

Farm Supplier
    Mine was unlocked last night, only had like 16 mastery stars and not completed the breakfast challenge till this morning... I think everyone is getting it, just you have to keep checking back... They said by Friday... They are rolling it out now, some are getting it early. I don't think it has to do with mastery stars, but it did say to atleast have 15. Once I mastered salmon sushi and got my 15, it unlocked... So it's not true that you have to have soooo many mastery stars for it, no worries. I'd keep checking.

Oh, and the only recipe I had 3 stars in was breakfast sandwiches(from that challenge) in... Level 32, I'm at. So, I really think it's coming because I wasn't too focused on mastering a dish, I would just go for high coin dishes and makes them over and over again lol...
    Last edited by babydollfire; 03-05-15 at 03:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Can't believe I wasted a spice while learning the first recipe. Such measly portions!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    Mine was unlocked last night, only had like 16 mastery stars and not completed the breakfast challenge till this morning... I think everyone is getting it, just you have to keep checking back... They said by Friday... They are rolling it out now, some are getting it early. I don't think it has to do with mastery stars, but it did say to atleast have 15. Once I mastered salmon sushi and got my 15, it unlocked... So it's not true that you have to have soooo many mastery stars for it, no worries. I'd keep checking.

Oh, and the only recipe I had 3 stars in was breakfast sandwiches(from that challenge) in... Level 32, I'm at. So, I really think it's coming because I wasn't too focused on mastering a dish, I would just go for high coin dishes and makes them over and over again lol...
    thank you. Where did it say you need at least 15 stars? Mine was unlocked from the start, and people who posted pics as the appliances locked with the yellow mastery star followed by 0. And many had over 15 stars.

The Honorable Panda
    A fix has been issued. You will need to have 15 mastery stars to unlock the new appliances.

You may need to restart your game to see the change.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Finally got it! Checked my game when i woke up and there it was unlocked Now i just need to wait another 12 hours

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    thank you. Where did it say you need at least 15 stars? Mine was unlocked from the start, and people who posted pics as the appliances locked with the yellow mastery star followed by 0. And many had over 15 stars.
    Sorry, for the late reply, when I clicked on the appliance it said to "unlock" you have to have 15 mastery stars. I started making eggs.. But then when I clicked to serve my salmon sushi, I mastered it... ( didn't pay attention that I was close to mastering as I usually try to make dishes that make high coins..) it was unlocked then.

But it was cleared up! The issue has been fixed! I have made the cheesy bread, chicken pizza almost done and have enough sauces and dough to choose what pizza to make next, it's really fun! Enjoy!

Although, must admit, just going on level 33 and buying the New appliance and making all the mushroom risotto dishes, while trying to fulfill the ultimate sandwich goal by making things that bring in low coins is draining coins... Ahh! Lol, (I have a bad habit of when I see a new recipe, I Have to unlock it! Like a collection...) but the challenge of the game makes it fun. Just need to make room for expansions. All my markets are great, and street market too. But I need to get to expansion 10 as I'm already on level 33, just got there... And bought the new stove. With mixer and pizza oven and unlocking level 33 recipes and pizza recipes and making all the food for goals that don't bring too much coins. Phew!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    Sorry, for the late reply, when I clicked on the appliance it said to "unlock" you have to have 15 mastery stars. I started making eggs.. But then when I clicked to serve my salmon sushi, I mastered it... ( didn't pay attention that I was close to mastering as I usually try to make dishes that make high coins..) it was unlocked then.

But it was cleared up! The issue has been fixed! I have made the cheesy bread, chicken pizza almost done and have enough sauces and dough to choose what pizza to make next, it's really fun! Enjoy!

Although, must admit, just going on level 33 and buying the New appliance and making all the mushroom risotto dishes, while trying to fulfill the ultimate sandwich goal by making things that bring in low coins is draining coins... Ahh! Lol, (I have a bad habit of when I see a new recipe, I Have to unlock it! Like a collection...) but the challenge of the game makes it fun. Just need to make room for expansions. All my markets are great, and street market too. But I need to get to expansion 10 as I'm already on level 33, just got there... And bought the new stove. With mixer and pizza oven and unlocking level 33 recipes and pizza recipes and making all the food for goals that don't bring too much coins. Phew!
    Thanks for replying. Saw the post where it said it was fixed. Glad you were able to unlock it rather than be one of those who couldn't unlock it until after the fix.

Yes, it is challenging trying to get enough coins, parts, xps, etc, and that makes the game interesting. As long as TL doesn't make it feel like it's impossible to progress. Happy cooking!

New Resident
    I now do have 15 stars in the picture for mixer and pizza oven but it is still not available for me, now what?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalnaar View Post
    I now do have 15 stars in the picture for mixer and pizza oven but it is still not available for me, now what?
    At the top of your restaurant you see next to your helping hands you see a big yellow star and then 15?
    If so, try closing out your game , then scroll through your appliances under your design tab .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    After I've mastered the three dishes, fried egg, french toast, and breakfast sandwich, I still could not open the mixer and the oven. I really felt disappointed. But, although it's a long long way to master the grilled cheese, I managed to master it up to 2 stars and when I tried to visit the appliances section wow! The mixer and the pizza oven are finally opened. Glad I did not give up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast