Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pizza Oven and Mixer

Quote Originally Posted by mailaumai View Post
    My mixer and pizza oven in the store are locked. The lock says "0 star". Looks like a mastery star but why does it say zero? I have several one star masteries..
    The mixer and pizza oven showed up for me after I mastered (all 3 stars) the fried egg, French toast, and the croissant thingy. I must say it took me A LONG time to do, but I refuse to spend any real money on this game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by iyadudu View Post
    The mixer and pizza oven showed up for me after I mastered (all 3 stars) the fried egg, French toast, and the croissant thingy. I must say it took me A LONG time to do, but I refuse to spend any real money on this game.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AchaGirl View Post
    Thanks!
    You're welcome! I have 20 mastery stars and I'm on level 27. I think those appliances unlock after reaching a certain number of mastery stars.

New Resident

Tomato Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by iyadudu View Post
    You're welcome! I have 20 mastery stars and I'm on level 27. I think those appliances unlock after reaching a certain number of mastery stars.
    Hi!
    Just want to ask if it is the mixer to be used to make a tomato sauce? I haven't open the new appliances yet.

New Resident
    That will force me to collect so many yellow stars. SO BORING!!! I WANNA QUIT....

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyou2002 View Post
    That will force me to collect so many yellow stars. SO BORING!!! I WANNA QUIT....
    Me too...it's very hassle but here we are.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on level 30 and I have 23 master stars. Yet, the mixer is still locked in my market

Farm Supplier
    I only have eggs mastered to 3 stars and I got both new appliances.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by esmeetje1990 View Post
    I am on level 30 and I have 23 master stars. Yet, the mixer is still locked in my market
    When i made my tipping rounds I saw some neighbors with lower levels and lower mastery stars and they were building that dang mixer!

Rhino Keeper
    level 42, 34 mastery stars and I don't have the mixer or pizza oven either

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast