Thread: One Billion Gems

Executive Chef

One Billion Gems

so TL has rebranded, putting all their games under Storm8 umbrella, and celebrated their billionth download by giving away a billion gems to the first person who downloaded RS2 after they hit that 1,000,000,000, as well as an iPad mini3 and making the winner an in-game character. (that's all from the blog.)

i just wanted to dream about having a billion gems (in a game i actually play, of course). full expansion, every box prize (well, unless you're the unluckiest person ever), 50 oven slots with forever ovens in them, all the decorations. on second thought, i think i'd get bored.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-03-15 at 01:59 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    After reading the RS2 boards for a few months, I won't download it. I have enough frustration with RS and BS to sign up for more aggravation. If the day comes where they close up the old versions, I will find other games.

Grand Emperor
    Hope they continue to have download goals at the same rate even though they met their billion goal.

Fashion Designer
    Wow who won? That is an insane prize. I hope it went to somebody who really will enjoy it and not just a casual player that will leave the gems and quit the game! lol could you imagine.

Nightclub Owner
    I feel very bad for that person actually. A billion gems for this game, when TL still hasn't figured out how the game should be played? Forget it, I wouldn't want the billion gems and tell them they could have them back. Now a billion gems in Farm 2 or Castle, well those I'd take.

Executive Chef
    Idk I think winning a billion gems in any game would ruin it. What would there be left for you to do? You could just finish everything immediately.
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    I would buy all the decorations and make my restaurant really big. I'm all about design, it's really hard when you've only expanded about 4 times I would love to have been the winner!

Executive Chef
    Was the new in game character Liam?