Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Arena 3/3/15 - Bulldog

Fashion Designer
    I second Vodelle's comments.
    I'm a newer player (level 23) and managed to win this tournament with relative ease using only a few level 15 Super Rares (and, of course, some luck).

I learned to pretty much stop feeding animals that are just 'Rare' or 'Common' and only feed the 'Super Rare' animals until they are the highest level (I'll work on the other animals after I run out of Super Rares to level). This way I have a variety of decent fighters for tournaments. I don't have any gem creatures or other special elements outside of fire, nature, earth, lightning, dark & valentine. I did get stuck on the Toucan in this tournament for a bit, but otherwise I finished it with a couple days to spare.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Scroll all the way to the bottom on the left you can pick your color.
    Ah I see, that makes sense - although some people were talking like theirs switched back to orange automatically, maybe it depends on the device you're using...

I quite like the blue now I've got used to it! Softer on tired eyes, so think I'll keep it!
    Last edited by GC5410; 03-09-15 at 03:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I've been level 40 for quite some time now, but I still don't have any level 15s - I haven't found it to be a problem though. I have 1xlevel 13, 1xlevel 12 and 3xlevel 11, all other animals are level 10 (or level 8 if they are common) or still being fed up to that level - for example my citrine is only level 8 so far (only got it recently) and it still beat 5 rounds of this tournament (round 7, 9, 23, 26 and 28).
    Last edited by GC5410; 03-09-15 at 08:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Ah I see, that makes sense - although some people were talking like theirs switched back to orange automatically, maybe it depends on the device you're using...

I quite like the blue now I've got used to it! Softer on tired eyes, so think I'll kept it!
    I agree with you. Blue color is more relaxing to eyes than orange besides it makes a match with Storm8 logo color, that's why I'm keeping it,

Thanks .... it is for Fantasy Forest Story ???

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky_saggi View Post
    Thanks .... it is for Fantasy Forest Story ???
    This is an old thread.

This tournament for this animal expired back in 2015.

Tournaments are short term and have expiration dates.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728