Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena 3/3/15 - Bulldog

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Thank you!

Btw I used Sloth level 14 on the final round critical on second hit, if that helps anyone.
    Thank you. It helped me. After several fails with other suggested creatures my epic Sloth won the tournament.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwackers View Post
    Thank you. It helped me. After several fails with other suggested creatures my epic Sloth won the tournament.
    Congratulations!

Arboar lvl 11 WsLc wins !!!

Congrats to all who finished and good luck to the rest ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    I've finished the tournament. Results are on page 3. I found the Emerald Dragon to be my hardest opponent. Overall I found it enjoyable.
    Congrats to those that have finished and good luck to those still battling.
    Congratulations.

Executive Chef
    Thx gameappid. I just took the blizard out using my epic pandaffodil (common) and got 2 critical hits with nature.
    Thanks for posting this! I lost around 6 times to blizzard then saw this and my epic pandaffodil got a critical hit

Executive Chef
    Congratulations to all the winners so far. Remember to collect the 10 gems for the goal, you will need to hatch the Bulldog before the tournament ends and the Bulldog needs 16 hours to hatch.

Executive Chef
    Ok here's a first for me, was battlling storm sphinx when I was taken out with one hit (the first hit)!!

As you can see in the background he still has 3/4 health and I was defeated with his first strike. Is this something new? Happened to anybody else?
    Main id: squinn1981

Farm Supplier
    .????"..................
    Last edited by s350z; 03-07-15 at 08:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Ok here's a first for me, was battlling storm sphinx when I was taken out with one hit (the first hit)!!

As you can see in the background he still has 3/4 health and I was defeated with his first strike. Is this something new? Happened to anybody else?
    weird! Never happened to me and never heard of anyone else that got defeated in the first strike like you. I wonder when TL will stop surprising us like this?!!

Rhino Keeper
    Do u have a toy poodle? I was also stuck (3) until I used mine. if you do have one, level it up if you can and use the nature attack. Good luck

Yes tried several times with Level 15 Toy Poodle. No luck haha finally beat the scarecrow with Unicornucopia. After a full day of fails.

@YasminiIssa Thanks for the suggestion. Finally got it with Unicornucopia. I have never had a full day of fails before. I'm hoping I can finish in time

Good luck everyone.