Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: March 4th 2015

The end goal item is cute to me since I love Sherlock Holmes...also reminds me a bit of Clue. Really curious about those appliances. Anyone get the update yet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    The end goal item is cute to me since I love Sherlock Holmes...also reminds me a bit of Clue. Really curious about those appliances. Anyone get the update yet?
    The update usually doesn't come for another few hours. Around 2:30 pm eastern time for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    A corpse? Hahahaha! Only you would appreciate the carcass of a cow while we serve the burgers. I like the main display. It's cute. The tile looks ridiculous. And the tables are a mess. Chairs are cute, Im sure I can make them work, though Im Stuck on how I like my shop to look. And I usually only keep those overpriced, yet cute glass tables with the old gold chairs.

But new food...yay! Or it looks like old food but a new stove. Maybe a quick cooking one? Who knows?! If it has low yield I won't even Rush to make it. Sick of selling out too soon.
    I thought the food looked like food we already have too. The frying pan looks like the omelette. Maybe it's a mystery oven that gives you a random thing to cook every time you click on it. Lol probably not but that would be interesting. Rather annoying too considering I have almost everything mastered.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    The update usually doesn't come for another few hours. Around 2:30 pm eastern time for me.
    Ahh. EST for me too. Quality time with the tv til then! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    No it was Gran-Gran, on the restaurant patio with the frying pan.....or maybe it was Action Chef, he always seemed a bit shifty to me!

Love it, cute idea. Detective Phoebe looks great.
    Action Chef in the Diner with the giant Gold Coffee Bean!

hi everyone! reserved separate thread for goals guide

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    Action Chef in the Diner with the giant Gold Coffee Bean!
    Hahaha....I forgot about the giant gold coffee bean! That was most definitely Action Chefs weapon of choice.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Just a heads up to everyone: today's content is going to be delayed a few hours. Instead of going out this morning, keep an eye out in your games sometime this afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for letting us know FT.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Just a heads up to everyone: today's content is going to be delayed a few hours. Instead of going out this morning, keep an eye out in your games sometime this afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Thanks for the heads up. Is it only for RS or does the delay affect BS too?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast