Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: March 4th 2015

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Update: March 4th 2015

It's preview day! What is everyone looking forward to seeing?

There are 7 days left on the Valentine's goals. With the early addition of the St. Patrick's Day sale items, we may be getting a goal to go along with it!

Edit ~ FrozenTurtle

Just a heads up to everyone: This week's content is going to be delayed a few hours. Instead of going out this morning, keep an eye out in your games sometime this afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience!

edit(KP)

Salutations, mystery solvers, a crime has taken place in your Restaurant! It seems that your cook has been found guilty of fabricating delicious snacks! Whether she’s dusting powdered sugar for fingerprints on cookies or solving mystery meats, your Customers will feel at ease with Detective Phoebe in Restaurant Story!
    Take a peek at these new mysterious items:

• Footprint Tile
    • Question Chair
    • Candle Lamp

Last edited by kooky panda; 03-04-15 at 11:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Easter goals please!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I'm hoping for something Spring-related!

I would like to see goal ovens that make food that sells for at least 4 coins...! I could not believe that all the food/drink from Valentine's goals was selling for only 2 coins... as was the food for the "kiddie menu" ...

Also, I would like to be able to use parts we have collected... With all the new parts, Nbrs are losing interest in gifting, feeling like it is not worth the trouble. Not to mention that we are "exploding" with parts!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexnfriends View Post
    I would like to see goal ovens that make food that sells for at least 4 coins...! I could not believe that all the food/drink from Valentine's goals was selling for only 2 coins... as was the food for the "kiddie menu" ...

Also, I would like to be able to use parts we have collected... With all the new parts, Nbrs are losing interest in gifting, feeling like it is not worth the trouble. Not to mention that we are "exploding" with parts!
    Couldn't agree more with both your points! I cooked all those love potions for goals and gems but trashed them...just won't serve 2 coin dishes. And it's getting ridiculous to scroll through the gifting menu...please, TL, stop adding parts and maybe add a tab or two, like we have in the recipe menus: Food, Basic Parts, Holiday Parts. Come to think of it, the design menus could use tabs like that, too, most particularly the floor decor menu. You have to pack a lunch to scroll through that thing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I'm hoping for something Spring-related!
    And I'm so ready for spring content, too!!! Is it possible we'll get goals with a week remaining on Valentine's? Do they ever overlap?

Just checked the update on the blog i just love it yessssss a crime update thats simply amazing wish it could have been a corpse but well ill make do with a theft the crime scene dividers look awesome and grangran as miss marple or jessica fletcher could have been as grand as phoebe as sherlock, but cant wait for tomorrows update, the police are invited
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Not sure how I feel about the update yet. I like the chairs and tables.

Executive Chef

Salutations, mystery solvers, a crime has taken place in your Restaurant! It seems that your cook has been found guilty of fabricating delicious snacks! Whether she?s dusting powdered sugar for fingerprints on cookies or solving mystery meats, your Customers will feel at ease with Detective Phoebe in Restaurant Story!
    Take a peek at these new mysterious items:
    Footprint Tile
    Question Chair
    Candle Lamp
    FYI the blog has moved to blog.storm8.com.
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 03-03-15 at 06:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like a new goal? Since there are new appliances

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast