Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: March 4th 2015

Fashion Designer

Bakery Update: March 4th 2015

It's preview day! What is everyone looking forward to seeing?

There are 7 days left on the Valentine's goals. With the early addition of the St. Patrick's Day sale items, we may be getting a goal to go along with it!

edit (KP)

Spring is almost here, and it’s time to brighten up your Bakery with some bountiful breads! Bring a bit of bliss to your Customers with the Sample Station in Bakery Story!
    Fill the air with the scent of fresh baked bread with these new items:

• Steam Oven
    • Bread Counter
    • Commercial Mixer Decoration
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-04-15 at 11:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping they skip st Patrick's day goal or release it this week due to the fact of by the time they release it there will only be 6 days to finish it. And if you want it in your bakery before st Patrick's day you would need to have it done in 5 days. I would be super happy if they did a Easter goals.

Farm Supplier
    i think we should skip st patrick day goal too and go right into easter. i already have st patrick decor up so i rather do easter. However if we end up doing st patrick goal i might skip them.
    * Sorry Currently NOT accepting new neighbors, i have more than enough awesome neighbors. All Invites will be DECLINED. Ty

Fashion Designer
    I have to admit that I didn't like last year's St. Patrick's goal and have never taken it out of storage,miso if we do end up getting that as a goal, I hope the prize is better. I was kind of hoping that with the big sale, there would be something else as a goal.

Farm Supplier
    I would love to see something spring related. Maybe some kind of spring celebration or just something flowery(if that is a word, lol). And if we get goals, I agree with everyone, skip the St. Patrick and go for Easter.
    Adding nbrs who are lvl 60+. I'm a lvl 99 daily player and I only gift PARTS. Don't really care about your star rating as long as you gift parts and play daily.

I'm hoping for something spring related.

I would also like spring related goal.
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Executive Chef
    gosh, yes--there's so much st. pat's stuff on offer with the sale, that i really don't feel the need for more, especially given that it's a minor holiday anyway.

my wish is for Storm8 to release a little st. patrick's stuff this week as a non-goal for people who do really want it (i'm sure there are some) and then next week start springtime goals, because i prefer staggered goals with RS anyway. or pie goals, cause it's almost Pi Day!

Executive Chef
    A spring update with a few more st. Patrick's items adding to the existing sale.

Easter goals for next week.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    We got goals for St Patrick's Day last year so I don't see any reason why we wouldn't get them this year. The prize from last year's goal wasn't the best looking but I have it on display in my bakery and I think it goes well with the rest of the decor I have. It's way too early for Easter goals. I have a feeling that if we skip the SPD goals then it will be some random update this week. Maybe a box, a bundle, who knows!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast