Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 3-3-2015

Executive Chef
    I don't agree with this. Sometimes I have over 500 gems, sometimes I have 0. I get gem sales twice a week without fail no matter how many gems I have.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    That, and how many gems you have. Demand and supply. If you have lots of gems you have no demand so sales are there to give you a reason to buy. If you have no gems then every time an update is released you will most likely need to buy gems even if a gem sale is not on for you. I have three stores which are usually in a constant state of 'gem sale'. Whenever one of them drops to below a certain figure, the sales dry up. I'm not sure exactly what that figure is, but I do know that if I have around 100 gems, then its sales galore! Any time I'm in the single figures (even if it's on a store I've never spent gems on), then nothing.

Good to note for all those people who complain about not having sales every update. Don't spend all your gems. Keep a reserve. This would obviously tie in with the fact that people who don't buy gems will usually stockpile them just in case there's an LTO and spend gems very carefully, so they would naturally have 50-100 and would fit that criteria too.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I don't agree with this. Sometimes I have over 500 gems, sometimes I have 0. I get gem sales twice a week without fail no matter how many gems I have.
    I used to get gem sales twice a week without fail but they stopped all of a sudden.Don't understand why some people get them & some don't. Especially when u spend $100's of dollars on this game.They should be given to everyone across the board to be fair about it.

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    That is interesting. I'm always up for a bit of research and experimentation, and am open to being proven wrong I don't buy gems often enough to test my theory though. Have you ever gone a whole week with 0-10 gems? Or do you find yourself buying more within a day or two? My understanding is that if the game decides to give you a sale, the sale will run for a set time duration. You may have been very lucky to never have been caught with zero gems when the game was deciding whether to give u a sale.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I was just going to ask about that. Is it just the mint clutch which is disappearing and not the rest of the outfit?
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    My mint clutches (Runway Gorgeous) say 10 days left. I asked about this before as did someone else. No confirmation yet. I am on iOS.
    I will check, but I am pretty sure it is the whole catalog.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-09-15 at 01:34 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will check but I am pretty sure it is the whole catalog.
    I really don't understand. I'm on Android and NOTHING on, in, or near Runway gorgeous has a timer. The catalogue looks normal to me, no timers on it in the runway section, and non on the items inside the catalogue itself. No timers on the closet items for this either. OF course, the doggie bag is not showing a timer either.

This is a pretty big oversight from TL, not putting the timers on items in the Android version. IF these items are TIMED and going to be removed, it would be nice if we knew that without having to come to the forums and see what IOS players are seeing.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-09-15 at 01:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lina_101 View Post
    It's really weird, I have gems sales all the time! I also had one this week even though I have never ever purchased any gems on fashion story.
    I used to get a gem sale twice a week, and always before an update. Now they've been few and far between. I would really like another sale for tomorrow's update please TL.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Im not too much into 4x4 display either - not because theyre not nice but because they take too much room. And like it is way more difficult to expand in FS than RS (ive reached the final expansion in RS for long and just started the 7.5 million expansion in FS) that means those huge displays just make it impossible to display a lot of items, esp for lower level players. Im personally level 97, but if i buy the opera display i like a lot, that means i have to store the wedding display that i also like a lot. So for practical reasons, i think 3x3 or 2x2 displays are way easier to handle.
    I agree with you. Even though my shop is at the full expansion, I have trouble placing the 4x4 displays. Most of my shop is set up for 3x3's. It seems that TL is giving us more and more 4x4's. If they continue to do this, why can't they give us more expansions? Since I wanted to put my ballet and opera displays together, I had to put my romantic diner and wilderness displays in storage. :'(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I really don't understand. I'm on Android and NOTHING on, in, or near Runway gorgeous has a timer. The catalogue looks normal to me, no timers on it in the runway section, and non on the items inside the catalogue itself. No timers on the closet items for this either. OF course, the doggie bag is not showing a timer either.

This is a pretty big oversight from TL, not putting the timers on items in the Android version. IF these items are TIMED and going to be removed, it would be nice if we knew that without having to come to the forums and see what IOS players are seeing.
    Fellow android here, and I don't see anything either. Really throws me off seeing people say things are expiring when I can't see it in my game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    Yes I agree with all you wrote and that we need to always have a reserve... Too bad I have no self restrain and / or hit those accidental purchases so I tend to not keep my gems because it hurts more an unwanted box than something I actually like...
    I always try to stockpile my gems, but, if we get a new box tomorrow, I'll go through most of my stash. I like to be prepared.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Fellow android here, and I don't see anything either. Really throws me off seeing people say things are expiring when I can't see it in my game.
    If they can't add a timer on Android, at least someone could post in the forum about limited items.