Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 3-3-2015

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    *gets nosebleeed n screams* i thought it was just me who thought that looooooolz thts why i like him, im thinking to get the display just for that lol
    He looks like the guy in goggles from the Chic Lab Display. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    No problem Ariesblu thx Aiyoosha they look good but somehow it makes me feel like they are displays from bakery lol but still pretty!!!
    Hahaha! I was JUST about to comment that the display looks right from bakery's toss away section. Then I looked down and saw you wrote it first. It's scaled wrong. Way too small. I thought it looked odd in the design sectiom. This confirms it. No worrying about getting gems this week for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I'm on android so I don't get to see the amazing new items,...
    I'm using the FS amazon app for Android and have the update.

Ty for the pux guys
    Too bad theres no LTO though big time they bring LTOS back every other week to satisfy every player
    oops dumb me almost forgot last weeks unexpected LTO im game for a similar surprise LTOs and boxed items are the best way to make stores very personal
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

I don't care much for all the returning St Paddy's day items, but I do like the new level of quality in the new decorations. The level of detail is much better and people are more life like. The boys actually have lips instead of little squiggly lines! They still have a problem with the scaling though even within the one update. I don't get why as it's such a simple step to resize images. This really really puts me off. I'm going to do a little image test myself to see if I can resize the dinner decoration a bit smaller without losing much of the detail.

Update:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dinneropera2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	18686

Done! Resized just the dinner couple to 80% straight away and looks reasonable against the opera scene without much detail loss. Not sure how this looks against the scale of existing displays though since I there are none in that original picture.
    Last edited by JustKay; 03-03-15 at 03:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    claddagh heart dressing room is a LTO and what is the opera dollhouse everybody is talking about? a box? I don't have anything like that.
    and omg light green wall is now time limited im laughing my off. and green lamp and everything green lol

Executive Chef
    @JustKay I actually like it the way it's scaled now, because you can use it by itself and it doesn't look like a puny little item you wouldn't want to display. If you place it in front of the opera display, maybe even a little further away from the stage, it looks perfect with current scaling.

I applaud TL for raising the scale on the models and displays lately.

Looking at it in my game now, it looks like the Opera scene is the problem. The dinner matches the scale of existing displays, but the opera is just too small. Maybe the opera should have been a 4x4 display.

Executive Chef
    The outfit is gorgeous! The opera is really tiny though :P
    I too appreciate how many displays are not limited time offers.

Executive Chef
    I have the sale items but not the new items, so Androids are getting a new version?

I don't mind so much for the green stuff except the puppy bag, but the new items seem gorgeous and elegant! Finally a catalogue with color and it's a gown too!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast