Thread: What's going on with my crops

Executive Chef

What's going on with my crops

I planted sugar and the speed up thing was there but no sugar cane , I forced closed and it was still the same .here is a pictureAttachment 18647

Left here and went back in and all crops are there,,, has any body esle seen this in there kingdoms
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-28-15 at 03:44 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I can see the sugar cane when I visited you... I moved this to the Bugs thread so the Community Managers can see it and monitor if it happens again if another player posts same issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I can see the sugar cane when I visited you... I moved this to the Bugs thread so the Community Managers can see it and monitor if it happens again if another player posts same issue.
    Thank you As you can see the speed up had 0 gems and so many second When I force close and when back it was the same thing , so I took the picture and came here ,so thinking that took more then the 22 second it said ,, weird huh!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I have sometimes a similar issue when in planting mode the game makes a resynch. I never checked the the speed-up options. In general visiting a neighbor and comming back or force close does the trick.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Sorry to hear that, is this still occurring for you? Does closing the game and reopening or visiting a neighbor and returning solve your issue?